Help 4 buying electric guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by arunthegr8, Dec 23, 2007.

1. arunthegr8

arunthegr8 New Member

Hi guyz...

i m in need of some help..

i hav go 13K - 14K bucks to buy an electric guitar and an effect processor (amp not included). Since i live in a place where there are shops which charge 6000 bucks more for a 10000 rs ibanez (yeah, i can see your jaws dropping) so i think i will have to buy my guitar from "bajaoo.com". I hav decided to buy zoom g2 for effects wfter readin' its review at "ultimate-guitar.com". So can you guys help me out with d guitar.

Also can anyone tell me how much r d shipping charges of "bajaoo.com". I line in bhilai (in chhattisgarh). It is a town near raipur (capital of CG).

2. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

3. arunthegr8

arunthegr8 New Member

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Why do you need a new one?

5. NoneSoVile

NoneSoVile New Member

Go to a store, try them all out and see which one suits you best. Don't take any shit from shop keepers, make it clear to them you're there for possible buisness and you have a right to try out their goods.

Seriously.

6. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

i would suggest you go for a beginner electric for starting out ..in a couple of year time you'll learn more about your style of playing and the sound you are looking for ..and there you will have a clear definiite idea of what to buy ..

7. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

The best thing will be to take a cheap 2nd hand guitar(it will be better than what you can get new for that price, and most guitar are sold because ppl want new ones not because they are not good). Then play and learn hat you want from your guitar and go for it as the next buy.