Help!!! 2

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Taifi, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey me back...listen by the grace of god i have completed my english report...now to put the finishing touches to my report i neeed sum illustrastions...such as newspaper clippings...pictures...etc...to prove my point that 'man's greatest need today is security'...i agree wid the statemenrt and now i need sum illustrations...please help me...

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I cant help u .... coz i belive mans greatest need is MONEY!!! That can buy u security ...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

who needs security ...

ppl dont need security ... thats y they go for adventure stuff ... which knox their security off ...

but yes ppl need money ;) ...

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Illustrate wid the scrapes available..:)..;)

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

examples... look through the india today and time magazine - theres so much in each issue..

i gave u some things to look for bewfore - like 9/11, attack on indian parliament- karshmir, etc.. look at devices that are being designed for security - look at advertisements that are sellnig security solutions for usinesses - u can use these to iullustrate that security is useful - rep me!

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

mo money, mo problems....mo money mo threat to your life.....mo money...more calls from extortionists= decrease in security to life:)

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ nanda&ssslayer

ur absolutely Wrong if u think money is man's utmost necessity..

according to abraham maslow's need hierarchy theory: right after physiological needs come the need of Safety and Security. Therefore the need for security is as fundamental and evident coz right after food and air to breathe we need safety!! and mind u this theory is highly proven and accepted throughout!

@taifi..a very nice topic there! have u tried googling? although i have my exams iL think of sumthing..btw i just provided u one cue. this theory^ which proves that the need for safety and security is the most most findamental requirement..hmm! wotsay? :grin:

ps-btw sorry guys..i know i must've cheesed u off with boring theory n stuff..heehe
    tahda!!

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

you dont need money for security......your need attitude and brains!!!!

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Pictures of terrorist attacks, darfur genocide and things like that .

10. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey .. man's greatest need is LOVE

anyways .. put in images of man sleeping in a mosquito net ;)
    by the way good luck taifi ! (thats my help .. hehe)

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@taifi - nemos idea is brilliant - the mosquito net is really good

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

No Money no food ...... No money.... No life ..... Then why do u need to give security to a dead guy ......

I have seen major ups and down ....... Times when i had loads of money (At least by my limits ...) and times when i starved for a full day without cash .....

Reminds me of a time when i was starving and asked a manipuri friend of mine for 50 Bucks for lunch and dinner .... Told him i would give it the next day ..... No he didnt .... And I starved.......

Now the same guy came and asked me for 20k few days back ...... I gave it to him and i was thinking of that day of 50 Bucks....

Money makes ppl come to u it means everything......