Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by payel18, Jun 22, 2007.

1. payel18

payel18 New Member

I'm very new in this site & wanna know everything abt u guys & of course abt guitar. plz allow me.

2. thelasteclipse

thelasteclipse New Member

I am new to this community and have started learning guitar ...I hope we will enjoy each others company.

Eclipse

3. fliplinkin

fliplinkin New Member

hiiii....i'm new to this site too and wanna know more abt this site.....and guitar notes...hope u ppl will help me......

4. akhileshagrawal

akhileshagrawal New Member

Hi to All

Hi this is Akhil.... I am new to this community as well as new to music. I am in Bangalore currently and just started class for learning Guitar...
    Please keep me updated with all about Guitar and music also.

5. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

:welcomean to IGT payel, thelasteclipse, fliplinkin and akhilesh.

6. portlandbhats

portlandbhats New Member

Hello Iam portlandbhats,new here.Hi to u all.

7. ankur_punjabi

ankur_punjabi New Member

helllo everybody out there how r u this is ankur for helping u out in case of any problem u can contact me and dont think u r new now u all r old mamu bole to idhar enjoy karne ka guitar or apne dost logo ke saath

8. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

welcome to IGT dudes and dudettes...................njoi ur stay ................ tc........................

9. Shubhaang

Shubhaang New Member

hi im Shubhaang
    ive just started my guitr lessons
    hope to get tips from all u pros out there

10. raghupavan

raghupavan New Member

Hello everybody....this is raghupavan...people call me rapa..im new to this...i have a question for u guys..im looking forward to buy a yamaha electric guitar
    some of my friends told me that Yamaha pacifica 112 is good to start wit....can any body tell me how good it is???