Hello My dear Folks!! Joining your league:)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Muktharaze, May 21, 2012.

1. Muktharaze

Muktharaze New Member

Hi friends!! I have always wanted to learn a musical instrument.Finally decided guitar is the best one to start with.As a first step,i am into buying my first guitar(acoustic one).I hope to get a help from you guys in choosing my first gear.I am not so much familiar with musical instruments neither i know someone like that in my vicinity.Pls tell me which make and model is good to start with and creates wonderful sound which you always regard as your first favorite guitar.Wanna get some basic idea before checking out music shops.

2. akshay.p

akshay.p New Member

Hi what is your budget? accordingly we'll suggest

3. ontongemirm

ontongemirm New Member

àñüêà íà òåëå&

Ñîçäàé áåñïëàòíóþ àñüêó íà òåëåôîí ñ íàøåãî ñàéòà áåç ðåãèñòðàöèè! Ñêà÷àòü jimm äëÿ íîêèà Àñüêà íà òåëåôîí ñêà÷àòü áåñïëàòíî.. .

4. Muktharaze

Muktharaze New Member

Hey Akshay...Thanks ..my budget is till 5 k...i am waiting for your reply..

Have a nice day!!

5. akshay.p

akshay.p New Member

cool I'll get some research done and get bak to u

6. ARKODEEP

ARKODEEP New Member

go for a acoustic of pluto............it will cost u around 4.5k......

7. ontongemirm

ontongemirm New Member

ñòðîèòåëüñòâ

Çàíèìàòåëüíàÿ èíòåðåñíàÿ ñòàòüÿ Äà è â îòëè÷èå îò áîëüøèíñòâà äðóãèõ ïîäîáíûõ ñîâåòîâ âîäó â óøè íå ëüåøü

8. akshay.p

akshay.p New Member

yeah I agree pluto is a good place to start. Otherwise you can try companies like Granada, Ibanez and maybe Hobner. It really depends on each individual model-each manufacturer has quite a few good ones. Otherwise you can go for the more expensive Gibson and Fender.

Some things you might want to look into while purchasing a guitar:
    1] Guitar action (the height of the strings from the fretboard. Look for something mid range. Too high makes it hard to play and too low and your strings will buzz.)
    2] Plastic/ Metal strings (definitely go in for the metal ones)
    3]Does the guitar have a truss rod.
    4] Any electrical fancies you may want..chorus effect etc
    5]can the guitar be connected to an amplifier..

I think I've given you enough to work with. If I'm missing something the others on this forum will surely add whatever it is.. BUT TRY OUT THE MODELS YOURSELF! The subtle differences may mean a lot and your gonna figure them out only if you've handled the guitar yourself. (if you're too shy to try it or not too confident then get a more experienced friend to come with you.)