Hello Music Lovers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by djmistryman, Feb 9, 2005.

1. djmistryman

djmistryman kuch..jaana pehchaana

I was a guitarist in pune, india some 13 years ago and then gave up on it due to professional/personal reasons. This weekend i decided to start pursuing it again and bought myself a carlo robelli acoustic/electric guitar. It has been ages but as soon as i touched the guitar emotions ran wild and i wanted to play everything that i could 13 years ago -- like most of the requested hindi songs here and heavy metal by GNR, Metallica..

Also i was/am a big fan of eric clapton, eagles. I am back to basics on fingering/ mastering the basic chords and back to excercising and strength training my fingers. I am just hoping that i really pursue it this time and get to a level where you all are. BTW my fingers are really hurting while typing this (imagine going through all the major chords for the first time)

U know who loves you.
    MistryMan

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

welcome back mistryman.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Welcome to IGT mistryman, general threads such as this are supposed to be posted in the Chit Chat lounge. Thread moved. I hope you have a great time here. Keep rocking.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Welcome to IGT. You'll have a great time here. Rock on!!

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice... welcome Mistry Man.. Enjoy ur stay....

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

welcome mistryman , hope you would have nice time learning back your skills at IGTs...

:rockon:

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@djmistryman, Welcome to IGT. You will get used to the strings in no time just take one step at a time, dont try to over practise at this stage.

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@djmistryman... u r on the right track dude.. :)...

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Welcome 2 IGT MistryMan........