Hello IGT please check out my music :)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Laeeq, Dec 2, 2006.

?

How do you like the songs?

1. Poor

50.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Very Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Excellent Love It

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

Hey guyz i have been on IGT for a while...just recently started learning guitar about 7 8 months or so.....come here to learn chords to songs like most people...very helpful definately appreciate all the people who post the tabs and chords...well i want all of you to please check out some of my stuff at:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=629480

and reply to this post with the comments please..there is one instrumental that i did of Samjho Na by Himesh...really love that song, and others are songs sung by me..kareoke files...well i hope you all like what i did...its def. far from perfect but its a start i am sure with practice it'll get better eventually..so again check it out and please let me know how u like them..thanks a lot for your help...again the link:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=629480

[SNIP]

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Not bad laaeq. But why himesh?

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Where are the MODS??????????? :mad:

4. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

Nazr: well when i heard that song for the first time i really liked the lyrics and i enjoy the way he sings with such passion...that just inspired me to do it..and luckily it came out ok...i really like the lyrics of this song...i know for some reason people arn't big fan of himesh some say he sings from the nose..lol..which is fine i am sure he can sing normal too but he chooses to be different i respect that you know well let me know about the singing part ppl...thanks for the comments :)

5. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

SUGATa: i am not familiar with MODS what is that...new here so gotta get familiar with terminology...thanks for the comment either way :0)

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You are welcome to put in an application.

7. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

application for wat??? lol sorry man..lol

8. shak

shak Harrr!

^ welcome laeeq!

i am sorry its liek 11:30 over here and all the peeps are sleeping so cant really check your music right now .. will do tomorrow ..
    have fun dude!

P.S: mods=moderators .. the guys with 'special' powers! .. baah kiddin .. the IGT law enforcement agency get me? .. baah kiddin again .. the guys who keep this place [strike] boring [/strike] spam free :)

9. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

hey thanks man...For the welcome and the explanation...yeah i sure check it out whenever you have some time brother...thanks for the post

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

@Laaeq. I meant no offence. Anyways i heard your singing and liked it i.e Your voice. Singing however needs to improve.And a small question where do you get these midi files from?

11. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

12. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

@Nazr hey man dont worry no offense taken by what you said..i have a tendancy to explain things if people have questions..anyways..these files are taken from torrent sites check them out there are many kareoke files..mostly Oldies but very good...and thanks i hope to imporve on my singing with practice...thanks a lot...take care bye