Hello from Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ozguitarplayer, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ozguitarplayer

ozguitarplayer New Member

Hi everyone, thought I'd say hello as I've just joined your forum. I've been playing guitar for about 34 years, and teaching guitar for about 10 years.
    I have a degree in music (classical guitar major) and play steel and nylon string acoustic, electric and bass guitar, keyboards and drums (a bit rough on the drums)

I recently started a web site www.nofretguitarlessons.com.au so if you want to visit it I would appreciate any feedback you may have about the site.

2. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

i'm from australia as well, only i've only been playing for a couple of mounths. where in australia r u from????

3. ozguitarplayer

Nth Qld, just below Cairns, how's Adelaide?

4. satisanty

satisanty New Member

hi santosh a beginer

hallo sir im santosh a beginer,i want to know the reading of tablature so please help me.

5. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

Adeliadez gr8 but i've never been to to queensland so i can't compare but i heard it's way more busy there

6. ozguitarplayer

Hi Santosh,
    Reading tab isn't too hard really and there's lot's of info out there about it, I'll have a look around to see if I can find something for you.

In the mean time if you look at some of the tabs on my site (on the Tab tech page) you see different songs there. Very basically.......6 lines one line for each string on the guitar. The numbers on the lines tell us which fret to play on each string. The first 3 is the 3fret on the bottom (thick) string. the next note played is the 5th fret on the next lowest string and so on...

E---------------------------------------- top string (thin one)
    B----------------------------------------
    G---------------5------------------------
    D-----------3---------------------------
    A-------5------------------------------
    E---3------------------------------------- bottom string (thick one)

www.nofretguitarlessons.com.au

7. Ajay12345

Ajay12345 New Member

Hello ppplz of Guitar community....i want th tabs for Linkin Park(in th End)......only Tabs....plz smopne post me...I will be highly greatfull...plz

8. Ajay12345

Ajay12345 New Member

tabs for Linkin Park In th end

hey plz smone post me th tabs...i am in a gr8 need for it...plz...i will be gr8ful