hello everyone..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ranger24, Dec 6, 2010.

1. ranger24

ranger24 New Member

hello everyone, I am new here and also new in the guitar world. I have been learning guitar since one and half month and now i am planning to buy a guitar and i have no knowledge about guitar, and as i have read u all have very much knowledge so please everyone help me. My budget is about Rs.6000 to buy a guitar.Anyone tell me the specification of the guitar that i should buy.I am planning for an acoustic guitar but u suggest me is it right... please reply soon ,I hope i get all my answers.. thanks.. :) :)

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Reading The Guide would be a nice place to start.

3. ranger24

ranger24 New Member

thnx .. but pls tell me the specifications of a normal guitar...

4. ultrabot90

It's all there.

5. rockstar.jitu

rockstar.jitu New Member

help help...!!!

hey i have same issue too i need a guitar a acoustic one....
    i m totally confused should i go for givson or for GB&a or anything else i have my budget for around 4k's... i m a beginner plz help..
    thanks in advance...!

6. kripesh

kripesh New Member

while buying your first guitar u should check for buzzing of guitar by pressing every fret on the fret board. if there is any sound of buzzing do nt buy dat. Now my friend u r a beginner then u should buy a acoustic. coz an acoustic requires lil bit hard pressing then an electric one and hence gives ur fingers the strength they require b4 moving to electric. also if ur budget is 6000; its hard to find a gud quality electric guitar coz also a electric one reqires amplifire and if u use a processor also. so all this requires more budget if u are lookig 4 quality. and my personal exp is u shouldn't go to buy kachara (low quality material).

so 4 an acoustic you can check simple acoustic or an semi acoustic. other spef are to check an F cut or a hole. F cut gives u brighter sound hole provides more bass. choose which type of sound u want.
    Dont hesitate ask anythng. hope this will help.

7. ultrabot90

This 'rockstar.jitu' guy is such an asshat. Stuff like what kripesh said is JUST what is written in The Guide. Couldn't have taken the pains to read that, eh?