hello everyone

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kamalvarman, Jul 27, 2009.

1. kamalvarman

kamalvarman New Member

I am glad in becoming a member in this online guitar portal, frankly speaking i always have a passion for guitar and learning it, i started learning in my childhood days after i couldn't able to continue the classes and now im 27 yrs old, i want to fulfill my passion towards guitar and decided to learn and practice. i wish to extend your support to me for learning guitar, I am currently situated in Singapore, i am working here, the first information i would require is.....which guitar is good or best in Acoustic/electrical guitars.

2. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

Dude great.. You bein so frank about your passion.. Well go for a good acoustic guitar to learn basics first, then after completin all de levels then select which guitar you want to go for.. Eg electric lead or bass or acoustic.. You will need some ideas how to buy an acoustic guitar.. You can find the tips in this website itself.. Start rocking..

3. kamalvarman

kamalvarman New Member

Thanks

Thank you allen for your prelude support and for you advice in selecting the guitar.

Once againd thank you for your support and henceforth looking for your sugesstions and feedbacks.

4. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

my pleasure :)

5. sandyssn

sandyssn New Member

Welcome to IGT kamalvarman! I would suggest you to start with an acoustic guitar!