Hello all,

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by myrules, Jan 24, 2013.

1. myrules

myrules Member

Hey friends,

could you please share some good songs for stage performance.

I believe some of you guys might rocked the stage.

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

It should be a song well known to you, the one you always hum and the one for which you are sure of the rhythm / beats.

It should be the one which is well practiced... & Your cool temper at the stage.... So you decide in these lines.... Sathya

3. myrules

myrules Member

Thanks sathya,

4. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

I believe u r asking about solo performance. In that case, try make a video of yourself and find out whether u like it or not. If that's not up to ur satisfaction, keep trying. Others will like, only if u really like it. Since this is not for band, song selection should be your own choice based on ur ability.

5. myrules

myrules Member

Hi senthil,

Yes you are correct. I have made some videos but I dont how to give a link here. I am a beginner and as a part of my company celebration, I am planning to give some solo performance.

My facebook ID is pradeepbt05@gmail.com and I have some videos in it. If you dont mind can you take a look and tell me whether I can give solo performance?

Thank you in advance.

6. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Hi Pradeep,

Couldn't see any videos, may be a security issue. Pls send PM to V.S.Suresh to add u in our FB group.

7. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Hi Pradeep,

Sent you a request....

8. myrules

myrules Member

Hi Suresh,

I accepted your request. Have you seen? Any suggestions?