Hello All - The Archer is loose

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by centaur31, Jan 3, 2009.

1. centaur31

centaur31 New Member

Hi,

I am a new entrant here and thought i'll say a quick hi to all of you wonderful people who have been instrumental in helping people do what they love to!!

I am a professional and as such cannot find the time to go for classes or proper training, but I have learnt by trial and error with the help of the internet and people like you. I will look forward to your tips and comments in the future and will try to be a regular here.

I heard rinky sharma singing tum ho toh; well rinky, you already have a fan in me. you were gr8 and i think you should take it up seriously. I am mostly a hard rock, metal, rock fan but i listen to anything that appeals to me.

Rinky, I think there was something wrong with "the man who sold the world" the intro part that is....i don't know what exactly as I am not that good but maybe it is because kurt has tuned his guitar half step down i.e. Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb maybe that is the reason the intro sounds off, other wise on the chords and that nice little walk with the chorus seemed perfect.

I am not into hindi music as such but have heard euphoria, silk route, old movie songs and some of the new ones too, my favorite bands and artists are : Elvis Presley, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Nirvana, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Megadeath, Metallica, Anthrax, Pantera, Amorphis, Anathema, Marlyn Manson, Rammstein, Puddle of Mudd, Collective Soul, Pink Floyd, Dire straits and many more.....

I like the lines from Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen "Wendy let me in I wanna be your friend I wanna guard your dreams and visions, just wrap your legs round these velvet rims and strap your hands cross my engines.........baby this town rips the bones from your back it's a death trap, it's a suicide rap we oughta get out while we're still young, cause tramps like us baby we were born to run...."

If this is too boring....all apologies...... I have written a song which just came to me... maybe i'll post it and ask someone work on it.

A big HI and a very happy new year to all of you dudes & dudettes out here.....Ciao