Heathen

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by death_metal_fan, Dec 25, 2004.

1. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Not the black metal band. Heathen alongwith other thrash acts like Vio-lence and Death Angel are one of the most underrated thrash bands of the 80s. I finally managed to find 'Victims of Deception'. Goddamn hard to find, but I absolutely love having it on CD at long last. 'Victims Of Deception' (1991) is easily one of the best thrash albums of the 80s. Fantastic riffs, fantastic leads, just fantastic.

Released 1991, this is what I feel Metallica should have recorded instead of 'you know what'. If you don't know Heathen and you call yourself thrash, you my friend are a poser. Get this now!!!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

I guess im a poser then. I've never heard of them, but i'll sure as hell check them out now. Thanks for the info.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Me a poser, never heard of them too, will check out, thanks.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I should be able to educate you all about more thrash bands soon.. PLease wait till i compile the info..

5. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

hey i have been lookin for heathen on the net for like ages now..have not been able to find a single song...an i told bro(d_ist_urb_ed)about the band long time back..i dont think he remembers..anyways..if anyone has heathen in any form(mp3,cd,dvd,tape..anythin)please please ..lemme know...this site is cool...never thought anyone wud actually know bout heathen..sexy band by the way..i think everyone should try lisnin to it...

6. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

and does anyone have"therion"?

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^We're all enlightened, and yea, i forgot:)

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Therion....I don't own any of their albums but i have a few of their songs like "Eternal return", "Midgard", "Kali yuga" etc...