He

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by #iR@, Sep 8, 2007.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

i have NO clue why i rote this... i have NO clue how i came up with the title... rote the poem in a few minutes actually i just wanted to rite something and didnt have ANY idea about wat to rite so this is wat i came up wid....

-> He

hold my hand and let me show you
    the world from my point of view
    walk with me through the lane of my life
    and my foot steps will guide you through

dont be afraid
    i wont let you do the mistakes i did
    dont worry i'll be here with you
    cause i am giving you my life

just be by my side
    give me a chance
    and try trusting me
    and i swear i wont let you down!

thx for reading... and like always comments welcomed :)

2. nimitr

nimitr New Member

hmmm this seems like a begining to a good poem .... u can try completing it ... sounds good though ... as usual different stuff from u ... i liked it .... gandi bacchi is reloaded ;)

3. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Hmmm...well I especially liked stanza 1...2 and 3 are pretty good too..It's sweet and simple..nothing wrong with it though the title feels to be remotely related (when I have nothing to complain about I start criticizing titles)..
    Well it's really a good write and since you mentioned you wrote it at that moment,it's really credible...portrays that maternal instinct in women too..so,again,it's sweet and simple..liked it.

4. #iR@

@ nimitr... thx a LOT! hearing from u after a VERY long time though! good to have u back

@ manas... well hmmmmmmmmmm.... so u cudnt find anything to criticise on... rightttttttt! lol ok just kidding... :p: even i thought that the title wasnt appropriate but my other option was HIM instead of HE and by the time i came up wid HIM... i was wayy too lazy to change it and oh yea i know HIM is equally as bad as HE! lol thx anyway! always looking fwd to ur comments :)

5. i'm_not_neo

I prefer not_neo..lol..sounds cooler:dance:
    Okk on topic..why did you want that title??I mean if you had any particular reason then plz share...well as long as you look at my comments you can look forward to them too :)

6. #iR@

@ i'm_not_neo... <-- its hard to write this u know! :p well the TITLE i chose HIM/HE was cause... the whole poem is regarding "THE SOMEONE" i mean blahhhhh u get the point.... so ummm if u see i HAVENT used the words him/he anywhere in the poem so i thought this cud be a kool title! ok did i make any sense? :eek:: lol

7. i'm_not_neo

lol..lemme see this is coming from some1 who has her name #iR@??lol...okk I'm getting way off topic:eek::
    No..well it did make sense...actually,it's an interesting idea...yeah,though in that case Him would be better..but He is good too :)

8. #iR@

*actually laughing*

ANYWAYYYYYYY any more comments from ANYONE else? :p lol

9. nimitr

nimitr New Member

@ #iR@ ... hey i dont visit IGT regularly ... but whenever i notice anything worth putting a comment .. i do so ... good to know tht u remember my previous posts ....