has anyone heard the indian idol remixes?

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jayswami, Mar 22, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i heard a bunch of them for the first time.. and hated most of them.. they killed all the old songs. but.. i liked dream girl and KK pal.

they changed the guitar arp in pal with Electric Piano (EP) patch, and made the lead distorted.. so I liked that (hated the techno ending).

And dream girl.. made it into a cool guitar song.

I am gonna record pal.. for kicks.. all tracks inspired by the indian idol arrangement..

i didnt like the vocalists.. they sound bad i hope they all lost.
    J

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

absolutely...the distorted lead sounds great.....:)

and yes jay ....they all lost :p: :p:
    i dont like even abhijeet even...the finalists of channel V super singer are far more better than those of indial idol....

3. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

will get it tommorow.....

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

jay.... u like the pal song by indian idol ??????????????????????????????????????
    :shock: cha...

IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS................
    (xcept for the distorted lead which sounds cool)
    they murdered the kk classic.

The singers r awful........... i said tht b4 too in this site.. this is guess my 3rd time..

how come they dint get bettr singrs ???

I DONT LIKE ANY OF THE SONGS.. mostly bcoz dont feel like listnin 2 ny of them coz the singin is awful in all the songs.

wht i don get is wht the heck is all the craze abt regardin this indian idol stuff ???? most ordinary 2 say the least.

5. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Hi guys...
    I personally hate remixed songs..and i agree with subhro..they have murdered a classic by KK....
    Anyway shoulde'nt this thread be in the chit chat lounge ?..
    pe@ce

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

the lead is great.........the painter dudee sucks..period

7. awrathore

awrathore New Member

listen buddies, all of the indian idol singers were not bad. i agree that some of them were not good but others were simply cool, they know the a b c of music very well.... i just want to say one thing, if u think that they are loserz y dont u all try ur talent out there, if u arent that much talented as they r then u dont have any right to critisize.....u know im from pakistan but i love that program and watched almost every episode just bcoz of the quality of the music and their voices. if it wasnt good we pakis never watched it.........it must be unbelivebale for u guys that a paki is favouring an indian idol and the indians r not.........ch ch ch ch

i can write more on this but i know the moderators wont like it..........so just chilllll

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

why cant we criticise?
    we r the public. we pay money to see movies, to buy cds.. we pay money to the cable wala to get cable tv. its not liek indian idol is doing tsunami charity or something. so those contestents better be good.. else they will get **** from us the public. why should it be unbelivable that paki is favoring indians etc? u and me walk side by side on manhattan.. u think the dude in front of us gonna know u r paki and i am indian? u think when i see u i will know u r paki and not indian? so then why should it be unbelievable? whats the difference between indian and pakistani?

nothing.

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ditto.....

10. awrathore

awrathore New Member

y r u paying, r they forcing u to pay........its upto u, if u dont like it dont watch buddy

11. awrathore

awrathore New Member

listen buddy, if they r loosers then the supporters and the judges r also looserz, but i dont think that sonu nigham is a fool, he a versatile artist and when he appreciated then u should also.........rock on

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

sonu nigham gets paid for being on that program and the money indirectly comes from us the public.

btw did u see how those 2 indian idols lip synced at the film fare awards.. i thought it was pathetic. maybe those 2 were really talented.. but who cares they lip synced.. thats the end of it.

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

that said and done, i love watching sara gama and sa re ga ma pa tapes... teh kid who sang kaho na kaho from murder absolutely rocked. so its not that public feedback is always negative.

14. awrathore

awrathore New Member

wats the benifit of using those two if they are looserz, r they big shots or their family is paying them or begging in front of the industry to use them as idols, man they have lip synced then on the other hand they have performed every song live in their concerts and in indian idol, amit sana and abhijeet sawant are far better then those cheap looser pop stars of ur country which are making a piece of **** to the rocking old songs from the superstarz like kishore, lata, rafi etc etc, wats the use of making remixes, come up with ur own creativity.......just putting an almost nude gal in a video with an old song remixed doesnt make any sense at all.............chillll out

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

sonu nigam is a d!ck....and so so gay....dont like him...hes more pomp and show then talent....anu malik is a bumhole..half of his earler compostions were rip offs so he shouldnt even be there...plus his sorry attempt at aping simon cowell was..to say the least pitiable..farah khan....lets not go there.....
    as for the talent...some of it was decent.....some was bad....the dudes who made it..fine they were good....but we ARE still the public...we still pay to get the channels..so we do have a right to criticise....considering the programme as for the public

16. awrathore

awrathore New Member

@DrSaurabh - i agree the words which u have used for anu malik but if u dont like sonu bcoz of his personal life, thats ur problem, i think then ur the one who love to watch nude videos from ur cheapster popstars.....listen it doesnt matter if the individual person is disliking a singer from music industry. they wont kick the *** of sonu nigham just bcoz u dont like him......he has his own image which doesnt depends on u......have fun

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

isnt indian idol supporting tyhe remix culture? its not like indian idol is showcasing all the cool ral talent thats out there in india like the rock bands.. in pune bangalore bombay etc... that way pakistan is in much better shape. the udner ground scene in pakistan is healthy, and public support for them is high. in dinia there is more talent agreed.. but support for live bands is not that high yet..

how many winners indian idol wrote their own song or played any instrument? they just come and sing.. and hopefully they r singing live without any studio magic... and post processing.

18. awrathore

awrathore New Member

listen jay... boss they were there to show their potential.......it was a contest to come up and perform, it doesnt matter whether if its remix. they will come up with their own creativity, other thing is that if they wont come with their own stuff then the playback singing is still an option for them. the music composer and lyricist would help them.......its a huge field with many options.

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok.................

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

sonu nigam being gay was just a general statement....i did not say i dint like him coz of that..let me make that clear...and i think it wud be in ur best intersts not to make comments on my tastes in video....u dont know me....so it wud be best for u to be not judgemental, i just gave my opinion on that sonu nigam...and i did not ask if u "thought"
    BTW, how does sonu nigam being gay and me watching nude videos relate....if u "think" ....elaborate
    mediocrity has always been glorified in this country...just another example of this...