Harry Potter Suks!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jul 13, 2005.

?

Do you like Harry Potter??

Poll closed Jul 14, 2006.
  1. NO, am normal!!

55.6%
  2. YES, am sissy!!

44.4%
  1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

how ironic :p::p::p::)

bjr likes this.
  2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yeah..we can safely say there is no danger of neone quitting due to this thread..:p:
    Again,ppl seem to be posting about how they hated the movie or how they dont like radcliffe..he looks gay etc....TOTALLY different issue..I too dont like radcliffe much and the movies are nowhere near what the books are...but I like the books..
    I can understand to some extent what you guys are getting at....the hype is just too over the top...but ppl can be like that..there are Star Wars fans who will dress like vader for movie screenings and sh^t ...everyone is not like that....whats wrong if I enjoy some fiction genre which does not appeal to you guys...random statements like all HP readers are sissy are plain immature..it seems all that 'mature' stuff you guys read hasnt quite rubbed off on you..:p:

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

HAHA, well said :beer:

4. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

since i have facial resemblances with him i must say he is cool and its hip to have so many girls noticing you because you look like him. got it?

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah..........heh eehhe

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

thanx man....but now 10-7...da sissys r catchin up...

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Cyphie - HEhe,... yeah man,.. sissy-mania is growing,.. :mad:

@ Nubu - Its not immature man,... thats one strategy of winning votes :p:

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Heheh...dawg..saala politician:p::p:...vote ke liye doosre ka mooh kaala kar do...:aggre:

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i guess this thread has been started by an another so called non confirmist who has to pass derogatory remarks even though he may have never read any english literature in his life except those in school...tsk,tsk..kids.

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

grr... ull want alternates to allthis - try terry pratchett and douglas adams- - now they writye good books.... im not much of a tolkien fan either - i lvoed the hobbit but didnt enjoy all of lotr that muh -its got too much nonsense lieks poems and all in it....

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Dennis,... i said i liked Mario Puzo, Paul Coelho, Ken Follet n likes,.....

12. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

I like harry potter.
    And i also think that it is not kiddish to read such book, rather it sure is kiddish to criticize people who read such books. It just is a matter of opinion, i could hardly find the rich imagination used ni harry potter books in any other book that i have read.

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@akky..I also have read the Godfather, Alchemist by Coelho(love that simple yet touching book)..and most of the Archers,Forsyths,Sheldons,Dan Brown..and many others...and I like Harry Potter also...and also another rather lesser known series called Artemis Fowl...
    Just putting across the point that I also like most of the stuff you do , in addition I enjoy HP..so how does having a broader taste in literature(if I may call these that..more precisely, popular fiction) make me sissy??

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Simple.,..... coz u like HP,.... hehahahahhaha

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lol...after reading all the posts..
    y do i feel that akky did all this to get a reaction out of all u hp lovers...
    ummm..somethin to think abt.

lets see..i think there are many slash fans on this board...

slash SUCKS

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Because you, like I, feel he's not as stupid as this thread makes him look.

but you never know... ;)

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ya sometimes ppl can be more stupid than you can give them credit for..:p:..heheh..
    Who cares whether he just wanted a reaction or is actually a stupid stubborn unimaginative twerp....I like HP books and have no issues in openly admitting it....

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe,...... hmm,.. life is a crazy biyatch,.. so doin something crazy now n then keeps me pepped up + comments from u guys make a icing over the cake. ;)

SLASH ROCKSSSS

But dont wanna go writing sumthin off topic here,.. am enjoyin the current one toooooooo much,.. hehe,..open a new thread!!!

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Heheheh,.... cant help this thought,.... it sounds so much like someone accepting being gay!! :p:

20. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Yup.. i too agree that Harry Potter sucks now...

Its a long streched novel idea now...
    And MAGIC is a topic...around which you can write millions of book or stuff...

Its enough of it now...
    I know Harry Potter can do magic very well......thank u!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!