Harry Potter Suks!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jul 13, 2005.

?

Do you like Harry Potter??

Poll closed Jul 14, 2006.
  1. NO, am normal!!

55.6%
  2. YES, am sissy!!

44.4%
  1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,.... harry potter sucks, just one look at that tiny twat's face and I feel like wrangling his neck off!!! :mad:

People who like Harry Potter please dont post.

For few others who are more sensible like me :) ... is a link, i just loved reading

https://www.geocities.com/fastmanfunnay/harrypotter.html ,..hehe Yenjayyyy!!!

shsnawada likes this.
  2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

is he gay!!!!!!!! heh ehehhe

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Right on buddy,....... he's a gay tryin to impress chics chanting some crappy chants. :mad:

Man,..how can one fall for such lame books, and when the story of the latest part was leaked, its such fun to see all those lame a*s*s faces going down with sadness,..hehehaha... nothing like it :)

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

harry potter is an assh0le.....he shud be killed...so shud rowling......but dat idiot gay's popularity is increasing....sala they even included questions on hari putter in 'india's child genius" show on star world....wtf....how can answering hari putter related question make smone a genius....

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

man if you could have said that JK Rowling suc ks it would have been better.......... heheheh

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Harry da Potty-man is getting on my nerves man!!!

I never read any of the books and would never ever read one. Dont understand wat is it with the potty-man's fans, they just keep bugging me all the time to read the book. :mad:

Rahi baat JK Rollings ki...... i cud have fuked her bad if i knew she was going to come up with such crap man..... how in the world can she come up with such crap :mad:,.... and how the hell can people like it, I mean i can understand about kids,..... but wat about others????????? I pity them,... completelyyyyyyyyy

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

wow...jk rowling must be so mad after having read this.

bjr likes this.
  8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

the story on that link is awesome ... :)

and other links also ... esp the maddox one ... :)

ROTFL ...

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Touche!

er...how do you even get to look at him? He's a fictitious character. Harry Potter is what you concieve him to be. So there are two possibilities:

a) You hate Daniel Radcliffe. If this is so, I agree with you. I hate how girls all around me moon over him.

b) You don't like the artwork in the books. For this I suggest you buy the pirated edition that I have with no pictures. Even the cover has been wrapped with a newspaper. Problem solved.

Another option c would be that your imagination is playing tricks on you and I wont go into that :p:

Why do you want a circle jerk thread?

And you do realize that the link you provided is fun because the author him/herself knows that what they're writing is blatantly baseless and are still writing it just to get a reaction out of "hardcore" fans? I bet they got hate mail for that.

Yes, that was indeed funny. Some people act the same way when they come to know the climax of a movie and it's equally funny to judge their reaction....or when someone is reading a murder mystery and someone else comes and tells them "This guy is the murderer". Oh what fun to see the irritation on their faces.

Once again....Fictitous character. CANNOT DIE. As for Rowling, she should be killed for writing a book that you don't like and making lots and lots of money and becoming famous.....I remember watching a movie called 1-2-ka-4. By the time we got to the interval, I wished Shah Rukh Khan was dead. I'll save you some time and agony by telling you....It didn't happen :mad:

But doesn't that go for each and every question? How does answering questions on Hindu Mythology, sports, science, math make them geniuses? Simple. It does not. The name is just a catchy title given to yet another quiz show where the age limit gets even lower. I doubt Leonardo Da Vinci won any such contests in his time.

Ah, I agree once again. Too much hype. Way too much. The books in themselves aren't bad but they're not as good as they're made out to be.

That would be my advice too but just so that all the fans around you shut up and never bother you again.

Trust me my friend, I would sell my wife to become as rich as that....and I know a lot of people on this forum would too. Lets thank our stars that all she's done to get rich is write a series of books. What's wrong with that?

Once again we disagree. You see, anyone who loves fantasies has a good chance of liking this book. I'm not saying they all will but there is a chance that they will. A lot of people love having an escape world where they can leave their troubles behind and enjoy themselves and this is their fantasyland. The book probably appeals to this part of them. You can pity them and they will probably pity you but it will not change anything.

J.K.Rowling is nothing but what Enid Blyton would have been all those years ago if she had the same amount of publicity as Rowling and if people in those times had the same purchasing power that they have today. I don't see any reason in blaming her or anyone else.

Look at it this way....You have your cricket fanatics. They are funny as hell. You have football fanatics. They are funny as hell. You have religious fanatics. Nothing funnier...NOTHING. Thus, you have Harry Potter fanatics. They're funny as hell too. So why single them out?

Oh....and I'm not a fanatic.

tejas likes this.
  10. Sirius

Sirius New Member

apni apni chice hoti hai bhai

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@bjr
    thats .........aaaaaa.......

thats some view
    good going!!!

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@akky..by your own admission you havent read any of the books.....possibly what irritates you is the over-the-top hype and maybe a dislike of Daniel Radcliffe.....how can you say the books contain crap if u havent read a word of it??I am sure by the same token you hate Star Wars and LOTR too.....
    Either you just dont like any fantasy stuff(thats a matter of choice but NO reason to trash the genre) or have that attitude of being "different" : Like, half the world loves this thing???I must not be caught dead saying I like it...

13. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ugh .. harry potter... ugh....

but that link ruled.. i almsot choked laughing... that and the maddox link

14. Menon

Menon New Member

Good Show BJR..if you didn't do it, I would've..

I agree with every little issue you've addressed and don't think many could've put it better!!
    BTW Akky..you oughta try reading one of the books..and if you're perceptive n imaginative enough you'll see why it's such a rage..
    Cheerioo
    Menon

15. tejas

tejas ..........

Thats pathetic. And you can't really comment about something you have no clue about.

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I have seen some people have this attitude towards HP..like..eww..it must be kiddy stuff..for chrissakes it has magic and wands and whatnot.....thats not for adul^s...
    Try reading it and you will realize how cleverly the plots are written(much better than your average bestselling thrillers) and how it is definitely NOT a kids-only book....and if you dont wanna read it...fine..just dont post baseless sh^t about it...

17. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

that small guy is shi.t

18. pjunk_mail

pjunk_mail New Member

i think Harry Potter is total Cr**. Maybe the story, etc is well put together, what one needs to do is... a little research (esp. from a Christian perspective) on where the idea originated in the author's mind. Its amazing where all her ideas come from. I'll find a link on this and will post it here..... it's worth reading.

19. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

i bet u would love the book if you read it
    ...but u would be too much an ass hoe to admit it
    just read it

Alfons likes this.
  20. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

jk rowling woudnt give a rats ass about what anyone thinks
    shes making tons of money.
    and shes getting loads of good reviews from people who count