Harmonizer Pedal

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Oct 18, 2004.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    Anybody has experience in using Harmonizers. Are they available as individual pedals. I guess a few of the multi FX like Boss ME33 and some Digitech stuff has harmonizer inbuilt. Any ideas or experiences.

:beer:

2. johns

johns New Member

ronnieanand! Boss do make individual harmoniser pedals. I think they are great. I own a Boss harmoniser HR2 but i have no guitar to play with. I bought it very cheap in auction(ebay). i have attached the pic of my pedal HS-2 (discontinued model). Boss now make the advanced version the Super Shifter PS-5.
    zoom made a pedal dedicated for modulation which is ZOOM 509. This one has various modulation effects plus the harmoniser. I think even this model is discontinued.

Attached Files:

3. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

man i am in lhr, wanna know where i can get a zoom pedal

4. Gretsch

Gretsch New Member

R@h if I can make a sugestion, don't buy a Zoom, get individual pedals. Yes Zooms are great for setting up and price wise they can't be beaten but they really do suck. I have one and it doesn't have that exact depth of effect I am after. Get individual pedals, they cost more and can be a pain in the arse but at the end of the day, you won't regret it.

To sum up Zoom's (and pretty much any multi-effect pedals), they are a "Jack of all trades but a master at none".

5. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

i see what u mean , but i am really not ready to spend that much money right now so could u tell me the price ranges of zooms and where i could get em, if nmot in lhr, in pakistan?!

6. Gretsch

Gretsch New Member

Sorry R@h can't help you at all on that - I am in Australia.