Hard Work Is The Key To Success...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DheartCracker, Nov 14, 2012.

?

Is Hard Work Is The Key To Success...??????

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DheartCracker

DheartCracker New Member

Hard Work Is The Key To Success... Do you Agree..
    If yes..= then why?
    If no..= then why?
    Must share your life experiences with all..

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, happiness is the key to success.

Super-Admin likes this.
  3. DheartCracker

DheartCracker New Member

That is different thing.....

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Success is relative... What may appear success to you may not appear success to other... A person earning 1L per month may appear successful to you while that person may still be finding a way to succeed...

Wrong forum by the way....

5. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

hard work ..smart work ..global gyaan :D ..success ki key ... like Bhains ki puunch??

6. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

No, having a good teacher or guide, in one form or the other, is.

7. wylder

wylder Member

Having a good teacher or guide might also depend on how hard you are willing to search to find one...
    Or how far you are willing to travel to get your lessons...

I feel hardwork is a key element for success.
    But hardwork alone may not yield success as there are other things like learning ability/intelligence, patience, perseverance (ability to not lose heart), belief in your dream/vision, discipline and a will to stick to a boring routine, maybe even superior genetics (in case of certain sports/athletics)...

8. wylder

wylder Member

No... Hunger for more success is the key to success. Happiness is for quitters :D

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

ah, now we argue about definitions. Let's not bother. It's not going to get anywhere...but you know what I mean, right?

10. wylder

wylder Member

Hehe... Yeah, happiness is very important to keep your sanity through the process of it all. It keeps your passion alive through the tedium. Else you are eventually going to give up if you get no happiness out of the milestones you achieve.

As someone stated earlier, definition of success depends on the goals you set for yourself.
    You can be successful at becoming mediocre too. But greatness is achieved by constantly scaling up your goals as you reach them...

(Oh how I wish I could implement all these ideals....)

So I feel it all comes back to success having so many 'key' ingredients, all of which are dependent on each other.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You know I work real hard constructing the road ... I don't think anyone else would be working as "hard" throughout his life ... am I "successful"?
    Am I "happy"?