Hard Rock Cafe Opened in Mumbai!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kiran_1377, Jan 18, 2006.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Arre I'm just teasing you.
    Nothing..jsut the fact that you're spoilt for choice in the UK while we peasants have to make do with whatever we get.

2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hehe:) yes bro and some metal chaya shop.why worry bro we still hav our sunday jams:)

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey we can actually start it .. thts no big deal .. but how many will actually come to sit there !!!!!!! This city is full of jerks ! Who spk but dont do anything ... And care more about name than quality !

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

What Sunday Jams. All the bands that come there are Grrrrrr Grrrrrr Growls. Nobody sings.

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

So wht do u think of orbituary !!!!!!!!!! Or Pantera !!!!!!

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

well growling itself is an art :)

and as Nanda said didnt u liked Obitury, Morbid Angel earlier :p:

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Singing need not b singing ...... As we have songs where ppl cry .. these r songs where ppl let out fustration by abusing .... and screaming .....

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

CRY?? :shock:

who does that??

Jonathan Davis??

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ya .. he does it to an extent ..but i am spking of indian movie songs ........

10. ronnieanand

It's okay to scream and abuse. But everybody screaming and abusing feels sick. Do those frustrated a.sses dont have anything else.

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I have to agree with this. Screaming and growling is more or less becoming a fad for most Indian bands. No one is making good clean music. Its more of "inspired" rather than original. and honestly, the lyrics also reflect that

sad but true

btw ronnie...ass isnt censored as well ;)

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

14. ronnieanand

Oh yea. Source of Shit..... couldn't have been censored.

15. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yeah true i don't no why there's no rock or hard rock goin.the jerks start booin.death metals making big and will finally end up being noise.

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I remember once ... In a gig when a band played Van Halen and Jimmy Hendrix they were booed like crazy !!!!!!! Finally when they played Pantera they were happy ... And then when the ended with their sugar metal song ... ppl got wild again .... Crazy crowd ...

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

good ur not in Mumbai....coz here if u dont live upto the expectations...they start throwing bottles

18. ronnieanand

To play Van Halen and Hendrix, you need to play it the way it's supposed to be played. Any crap can be done for growling. Sometimes those growlers get their throat going so dry and are unable to continue, so they start farting out. Hardly any difference to the audience and everybody is happy with all the growling.

19. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

In complete agreement. Wizard, note the fact that we walked out in the middle of 'Another Brick' after seeing Hendrix, Purple and Pearl Jam murdered, while we saw the whole Demonic Resurrection show! And not because we're huge DR fans but because the classic rock guys did such a bad job

20. ronnieanand

I think, you are calling yourself that Crowd. I am sure that nobody other than you would pose such a reaction :rock: :rock: :rock: .