Har Ghadi-Kal Ho Na Ho Recording!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krishnaG, Feb 20, 2008.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Hi all,

here is an attempt to sing "Har Ghadi" song from "Kal Ho Na Ho".....i have recorded this song over the karaoke track...
    Hope you like it!

Link:
    www.soundclick.com/krishnasg

-Krishna

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Nicely done man, good voice and good vocals (except some tiny Sur faults)as usual!!
    Keep posting man and take care!

3. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Wonderful! Keep up the good work.

Though the track sounded very MIDI(sh) to me.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^agree.....it sounded midi(sh)..........especially the guitar part..........

singin on the whole was great! very well done........as usual........
    keep up the good work........try your hand at actually preparin these tracks llike keoraf...that'll keep ur musical talents on their toes.......

keep posting.......

cheers
    :beer:

5. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thanks sukrut!!
    by the way....what r the characteristics of a track being MIDI(sh)?....i got no idea on midi format files...

and btw, keoraf is master in mixing music into a track...may be i need to take classes from him...:)

thx,
    Krishna

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

You guys are making me feel shy;)
    You don't need to take classes from me Krishna, just read my sticky and you will know how i do my works. And after that its just matter of time, practice, practice and practice!
    Just make some tracks and start playing with those tracks , mixing, adding effects, etc. When doing this for some time, someday you'll notice things are going much better as you will know what to do and most important, you will understand much better "what you are doing"!!!

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

here's the link to know all about midi... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIDI

wat we were tryin to say is the starting part did not sound like an actual guitar but a virtual guitar......download a midi file and u'll know the difference......

8. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx sukrut...now i know the difference!