happy birthday thread

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by madhura, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

hey sorry to start a new thread. Clarification : I m not against mods .... this is just my personal opinion.
    what : happy birthday thread feature should be removed or replced by some new idea
    why : 1. it starts daily and hence there is one such thread after every two three normal chatting threads.
    2. it says all b-day boys/girls names in title so occupy large space and so other threads flow off the pages, searching which is annoying ....
    3. chit chat lounge seems to be just birthday wishing forum which itshould not i guess (again my personal opinion)

wishing people on birthday is not at all bad idea, but i guess daily thread of this is just too much. you guys gift them 1000 points which is very nice though.

well its just me suggesting something ....its upto mods what to do about it .

theguitaristofm likes this.
  2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sure , i agree with you ...

let me make it more clear for you , first we use to pick up our members whose b day it was and were creating threads wishing them b days and good luck ... in this process only popular members were wished b day and rest were ignored so zoom decided to do a hack whereby automatically a thread would be opened and will wish everyone b day on that particular day there by not missing or skipping any member ...

and so the thread was created , but even i have noticed that most of the time the thread goes blank without any replies or attentions to it !!!

we would surely do something abt it and your query would be solved , thanks anyways ...

3. bob-bobby

we shall remove this hack and then anyone wanting to wish someone can pick up the member and create a new thread !!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

We'll talk to Zoom and the Lord about it madhura:) Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention:)

5. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

well i earlier also gave this type of suggestion but noone listened 2 me.....and now u're thinkin upon it

6. bob-bobby

sorry abt that sumit , with regard to your's and madhura's complain , this thread would be surely attended too !!

thanks ...

7. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Feature Withdrawn!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

8. bob-bobby

thanks zoom !!

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

hey! dat was a cool feature.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Matter resolved. @FR, just didnt work out.
    THREAD CLOSED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.