Happy Birthday Guitarangela

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by beginner_lavina, Nov 4, 2005.

1. hey guitarangela :banana:

:bday:

its :ptime:

have loads of fun :band:

ur 15!!! :rule:

:rockon:

lavina :beer:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

happy bday
    well no smilie in my post or u will suffer from an excess of smilies lolz

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Happy Birthday :bday:

4. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

:bday: :ptime: :band:

Have fun today!!!! :beer:

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! :bday:

Enjoy :rockon:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Happy b,day!!!
    have a good time... :bday: :ptime:

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

many many many happy returns to u.................send the cake................

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

HaPPY BirTHDay Guitarangela ..

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Happy Buddday angela...enjoy your day :)

10. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Happy Birthday!

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehhehehe....i see all guys lining up for her reply!:RollLol:

anywayz, :bday: guitarangela! good wishes with you!btw........you are just 15???! hmmmm...:think:

hope you shall always keep falling in and out of love!:RollLol:

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Happy birhtday..
    A birthday full of boys..:)

nIK!;)

13. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

er...happy birthday...this thread was STARTED by a girl...isn't that enough...? lol

14. haha r_devil.. afwaa
    go die now

15. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

Wishing the Best Birthday to my Best Friend.....i love you...!...i will send you that 'special someone' wrapped in a bow...lol

16. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

happy birthday gal, :rock:

17. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

HAPPY B'DAY ANGELA. :ptime: :dj: :drunk:
    "Did u like my gift?" ;)
    "I picked that card especially for you, I know what u like. And it was really cute too." :dance:
    "When's the party (Saturday or Sunday)???"
    Love u always. ;)
    R.... :rule:

18. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Thanks u guys so much........................i love u all.........but i missed a lot of fun because i was busy........well finally i'm fifteen...............feels like being 50.....lolz

Lavina:Thank u lavu, for creating the thread..atleast u saw my birthdate......... :beer:

Spy game: thanks yaar, already suffering from llots of smiles.........i had a gr8 time....... :rock:

Tejas: Thanks yaar, u r sweet and nice :nw:

Hardik: oh yeah, i'll have fun............actually, i am glad to know that these many people are there to wish me.........very glad..........i appreciate it...... :cool:

Zoom: Thanks zoom, i am zooming into moon with all these wishes.........I won't be able to stand in the ground anymore...... :dance:

anshphenomenon: Thanks yaar, having a great, wonderful, magnificent, once in a year time........ :rockon:

abhimanjeraker: thanks........haven't cut the cake yet.so busy..... party is postponed to next saturday.........anyway, u can have my cupcake through this...... :Tongue2:

skipknot 555: thank u for ur 555 wishes.........i appreciate it ..........

the wizard: thanks buddy....i'm enjoying a day..........thinking of finishing my dad's pocket soon............

Addy pant: thanks yaar, would i by any chance getting a pair of pants as a gift...

rocking devil: Thnx yaar,.........looks like i would rather fall in than fall out.....15, a milestone to find a new step of maturity.....so i think i will left of falling out from now on........

nick: u know u were right............my birthday was full of guys this time...........i was at a tournament for debate...........gues what? majority of them boys, especially cute and smart ones...........i think wishes are coming true now........ :Lighten:

J.J: what are u trying to say? What is the point of starting the thread with a boy or girl.........i like all igitians..........u guys r awesome........
    tumhare divya: my best buddy, thanks yaar.....get me the bow soon, waiting so hard..looking forward to see you........i have a heck lot of new things to tell you...........missed u so much.........

ak: thanks guy, hope u found information about ur latest crush.......... :secret:

cool: hey yaar, loved ur gift..........toally looks like me........but i would change the instrument with guitar..........hey i am thinking of having a party on saturday since we ar having school on weekdays........r ya free......don't take any new things and
    put in ur head......leave that day free for me......

19. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................................

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

dat waz damn funny !!!!........hahaah

happy bday anywayz.......

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehhehee yeah yeah it waj bhery phunnie! :)