Happy Birthday alpha1!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Morbid_Angel, Jan 20, 2012.

1. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

can the super admin close this thread before online murders and assaults

2. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i second you ..

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Avoiding such a reason was exactly why I said clearly that I had nothing better to do with my time. Sigh.

Trolls don't murder or assault people. They might eat them up though, especially if you happen to meet one that lives under a bridge.

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

oooooooooo..that was scary..
    p.s. was it meant to be? :p

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

yes..
    another alternative is people who are not at all related to the 'statement/s in discussion' can stay away n stop posting :)

6. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

that ways..are you related to .. e v e r y , .thread that ever existed on IGT? :O
    * gives a innocent shmile.. ^_^ *

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Haven't you read the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff?
    Three Billy Goats Gruff
    Three Billy Goats Gruff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shhhhh, don't give away the logic so easily.

8. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

well not every..but most of the threads are in my name too..so am glad..:rock:
    u need to read the lines again baby..coz i meant people need to stay away from only 'statement/s in discussion in this thread..*rolls eyes*
    at some thread u posted this to me

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

wow..people are telling bedtime stories here too..right!! its being told to the right kind of category..the category which needs to hear stories..n sorry that category dont know anything about logic in general in this world..eh..? ;) :p

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i had said..that you need to keep ur opinions to urself.. coz..u were judging "me"

that post included " my name"
    and its pretty obvious that i reply to it ..

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

the right act for the right category!!!!
    wow people are doing what they are supposed to do now without even being asked..!! :)

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

is it mam/sister ? * looks puzzled*
    what if i said i wasnt judging..? it could have been humor too..only if u had taken it in right spirit

now its pretty obvious u have involved urself unnecessarily in a "troll [ the ones who live under briddge something like that..i dunno..eh?]discussion relating to my statement/s" ,what was supposed to be long back over even after posting a request to stop it..so its pretty obvious that i reply n quote u !!

14. komal29

komal29 New Member

[p.s..leave the matter n dont post further sister/mam..its not related to u..simple!! chill :)]

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

yea..i'd be glad not too sweety
    p.s. its none .!!!

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

no worries mam/sister..the mods will..i have messaged them all the matter esp about the post above

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, the mods had better fix the wicked nandy and the bad man with billy goats....messing up the forum with opinions. What were they thinking, I wonder?

18. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

w i c k e d .. . !!!
    am i wicked? :( :'(

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Don't sass me...the mods have their eye on you now, alpha1 already has his eye on you, don't make me take strict action.

20. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

okay ..
    i am sorry ..