Happy Birthday alpha1!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Morbid_Angel, Jan 20, 2012.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Did no one else do a double take when they first read this?

Again, I don't know why I'm posting in random threads.

2. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

i think i know what u meant

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

y shud they or anyone do double take? this was a reply to alpha1..!!..[he does it with normal sentences.this is a full fledged movie sentence popularized for some particular scene in bollywood..so am definite about a doubletake reply.yet i posted it..coz i mean it...] ..i edited it..read it again

pls know n then post..would do good for u only..

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

good for u..now please dont start a dicussion on it

5. thehundredthone

What's a doubletake reply?

Oh, the irony. You needn't have edited the post, it didn't change anything.

6. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

nope i really dont wanna hurt alpha in this process. but u try, atleast that will make our doubt clear whether its only alpha1 who is the lucky one ;p or....... hey alpha plz dont mind if she pays more attention towards me for a while :))

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

i mentioned i would try to understand u also if u wanted..u said no..so there it is..!
    then so need of the next lines that u have written..
    make our doubt clear whether its only alpha1 who is the lucky one..explain?
    am neither interested in u nor alpha1..! sorry

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

i have no idea..nor do i wanna know or explain..:)
    dint change? is it? no issues..i still would use the same line..i stand by it..you take things as ur mind is..! thats what happening in your case.n may i know y r u so curious about what i have written or means?

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahahaha ...

भगवान के लिए भी छोड़ देंगे

;-)

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

i sincerely request u not to give people chances to add their 'esteemed' opininons[just like what thehundrethone did].. by dragging the views about that particular statement [soon people will involve themselves in what was supposed to be 'exchange of views' between 'igt members' komal29 and alpha1]
    [p.s there is something like 'god has sent you blah blah blah in the response that i have recieved in my mail..but has been censored here in the thread..for that ..alpha1..pleeaasseee! spare me.i got not even an iota of interest to recieve anything from u..]

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Its not censored ... it was lame.
    The edited post is much better ... what say ppl?

12. thehundredthone

I am not curious at all. Do you see me asking you anywhere where what you posted means? My original post wasn't even directed towards you, it merely quoted you. Strong reading comprehension fail.

You sure did put me in my place there. Here's a tip, if you don't want esteemed opinions on the internet, take it to PM. Better yet, don't post at all.
    No one really cares about the exchange of views, looks like the internet is serious business for you though.

13. thehundredthone

It's the most effort I've seen you put into a post for a long time, I must say. You must really like her.

14. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Well i changed my mind in the next lines and thought i wud let u......
    But well there is again a change of mind here :p u can skip understanding me....
    And yeah dont worry...I am not interested in u either...

Dont know about alpha if he is or not interested in u :p

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

*reads the statements above and rolls eyes and laughs a lot thinking "seems like internet is serious business for the guy coz he is too much bothered about what a post means,thats y he is posting replies and counter replies to a statement on internet"..
    [p.s thanks for the tip..i know about pm]

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

thanks..i am not..:)
    dont bother about it either..

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

read the above post of mine again..!!!!.. n understand it..coz u seem to not respect a request

18. komal29

komal29 New Member

please ok..stop it

19. thehundredthone

I thought I was the one that was "too much bothered about what a post means", not you.

I have nothing better to do with my time.

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

that was posted not because i was bothered..i wanted to stop another person simply involving in a non related discussion when he could do better things with his time..thats all

congrats..anyways..i got a fair idea now!