Hair Loss Help !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Oct 18, 2005.

1. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

they kidnapped some guy or some cap like that happened abt 5 days back..

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

@ vishwa.
    i think it depends if u can carry ur bald head with ur personality..

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well....dude...what kinda hair loss are u having...
    i have done almost a Phd on this thing since i started with the problem about an year ago...he he
    but i am almost done now...:rock:

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

with the Phd...or with the hair on head required for research??

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

he he....
    i meant the problem dude....

yeah btw...as i am a Ph.D now....ask me anything folks....the doc's here :p:

6. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

...arre va...good thing jekyll isnt a doctor na?....lol...he probably askd you to remove yours so he wont be the only one lacking them... :p: ...hehehe...yah...my advise...head massages with herbal oil...or leaving in egg white for thirty min. b4 showers...then shampoo it off w/ ayur or vatika shampoo...

7. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

and btw.....yes ..baldness is related to testesterone....the more u have it..the more ur problem...
    so dude chill out...u are more man than all those others waving there hair;if u are bald...
    and i read this somewhere...'to some its a bald head,but to the others..its a solar panel for a *** machine...".....!!!!!!!

8. shave off ur head

9. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

^^...you''ll come from dubai to nail me or what.....ha ha ha

10. it was for vishwa not you

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Vishwa : Using oils n creams is fine. But u ned to keep some basics in mind too, like
    > Do u use helmet? if so then use a cloth (bandanna) to cover ur hair first n then wear a helmet.
    > Never dry yr hair with towel givin them fast jerks, there is some hydrogen bond theory, so they get screwed, dry them gently n softly.
    > Avoid holding hair dryer close to scalp.
    > Too much of oil all the time,..... even this intitiates hair loss. (Also that sucks big time)

Now..... if u r already takin care of these things, visit a doc.

12. tumhare_divya

he's right dear...no more cap wearing...(suffocates hair follicles....) and also wash your hair with cold water...good for your scalp...healthy scalp=healthy hair...

13. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I agree with divya....read somewhere....tht even hot shower is not good for scalp.....it erodes away some essential oils.....so get ready for those cold baths!!

if it started recently it could just be climatic or change in water....tht effects me sometimes!

But most of all STOP WORRYING!! tht will be the biggest reason for hair loss than anything else!!

and lastly.....Recent survey in some big mag says....tht only 15 percent of women bother abt men's hair!! so u still have the rest to impress :p:

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Huh !!!!!!!!

Wait a second guys..... i am not Bald.. i think the hair fall just started..

thanks alot all for ur lovely suggestions...

and jekylllll... i will prefer to die with huge level of testesterone.. then huge quantity of hair....

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hot water shower thing is just a myth....

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hahahahaha....you want to regain hair by using a hair loss cream?:RollLol:

here are some effective tips ::

>> use some good shampoo like garnier or clinic all clear...i prefer garnier anyday!
    >> search the yellow pages book for some homeo therap.ists!
    >> next tiem when you see a doctor batra ka ad.....not down ther info.
    >> use himalaya hair loss cream and remove all your hair! :p:
    >> wear a wig.
    >> tell us properly which part of yer body you are concious of!.....head/chest/arm pits/back/ and you know ;)

:beer:

17. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

someother things -
    > use the 100 strokes combing rule.....stop using a brush if u do...just take a wide toothed comb with soft teeth...and with straight gentle strokes brush them about a hundred times....morning or night or both...

>eat seasame seeds (if u can..i dunno how effective is this..).....eat a lot of nuts (almond especially),,,can take some onion ..(that helps too)

> dry ur hair before combing them

> remember -clean scalp = healthy hair...so shampoo twice a week.....i wont recommend more than that....cuz then the chemicals start aiding the hair fall....

>oil ur hair every 3 days or so....apply them in the night before sleepin.....that will be convinient......;if u apply the oil in the morning...i prefer doing it say atleast 1 hour before shampooing....that gives bounce and shine to ur hair...
    u might give them some steam to make sure the scalp absorbs the oil....that can be done with wrappin a towel soaked in hot water

> use distilled water if u can to give ur hair a final rinse ....cuz nowadays even tap water has chlorine and all taht shit .....

> do not use a perfumed oil....use any amla or coconut oil.....

>avoid over hair-dos....always be very very very very smooth in handeling ur hair...

well hope it helps...cant write nemore....

18. jekyll

jekyll Banned

dude ...

first of all check your diet ...

vitamins minerals n proteins ... if they are scarce in your diet u get all sorta problems especially skin n hair ...

19. tumhare_divya

^^^^"Dr.jekyll" to the rescue... again...(this suggestion is MUCH bettr than the testacle removal one....lol)....btw everyone... vishwa isnt bald...i think a couple hairs fell out and he got scared ...lol...he looks gr8 either way...

20. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

from the day my hair have become considerabily long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they keep falling...........

every time i comb, every time i shampoo..........

not a problem yaar..........keep a chek on ur diet and let ur hair get used to a particular routine and range of hair care product. u'll be fiine with that.:grin: