hahhaha i like the gifs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by clyde0225, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

2. cronix

cronix New Member

^^^^ LMAO..... LMFAO...... LOLOLOL..... they really call u khemu in america... What geeky people do u hang out with..... what is the name of ur gang....

3. shak

shak Harrr!

LMAO lol ... they call him khemu .. and i thought we only had one disillusioned soul here on earth .. *shakes head*

4. cronix

cronix New Member

5. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

wat kind of geeks ? hahahhahahaha wata loser

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yo, which version of photoshop do you have?
    Also, didnt actually know that you had a deviant art profile.

7. cronix

cronix New Member

@shak : u must have photoshop cs2 right..... i guessed as i can see that u used the colour replacement tool.

8. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

9. shak

shak Harrr!

anyway i am finished with my photoshop stuff .. hope i gave some of you good laughs .. and umm clyde .. nothin personal man .. you'll soon learn that taking offence in e-world comes to nothing but vain .. chill out t'was all for fun ...and heaven mercy did i have some! *laughs*
    and yeah word of warning .. dont get too loud .. or you'll be banned by tomorrow .. plus you are too young adn too naive to be taken seriously by anyone here at IGT so yeah ..everyone here was pullin yur leg ..
    and now a word of advice . .dont give off your pics like that .. you DO NOT look like khemu and even if you did it wouldnt have made this world any better ... so you are better off being what you are .. or on second thought come back to being straight if you really are gay *wink* .. kiddin again

have a nice day .. i am out

[edit] got myself photoshop 7 basic .. dont like cs2 at all many shortcuts missing etc.
    and you all are welcomed to come and visit my stuff at https://thirteen-eightyone.deviantart.com/

10. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

yo can u give me a moustache and make it look real ?

11. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

aw damn nvm this shak guys a cool guy, and yea man sorry about all the garbage i said, half of it didnt make sense so yeah haha, but yea i just wanted the opinion of ppl.......and your right im good with what i am and NO IM NOT GAY hahaha

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

allright now u kinda happy .....

things r gettin in ya brain

anyways me too outta here .....

make some gud threads nex time fella ...

13. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

o yea and im sorry about the curry comment, that was uncalled for haha

14. cronix

cronix New Member

My last one clyde...... take it sportingly.
    [​IMG]

by the way which type of mustache do u want

15. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

see my parents dont like the fact that i dont have a moustache, because the indian thing u kno, and yea so put moustache any kind not a weird one but normal one and ill show them haha, oh yea and put it on the new pic i posted

https://img125.imageshack.us/img125/656/untitledop3.png

here and yea thanks for explaining everything man, i was wrong about u u do act ur age haha

16. cronix

cronix New Member

17. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

yea like thatish

18. shak

shak Harrr!

19. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

yo i look chineese in that pic

20. cronix

cronix New Member