hahhaha i like the gifs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by clyde0225, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@cronix : Even more sad is, u dont understand how to mock n ur choking up the chances for one's who can.

@ shak : U da' man in editing n animating,.. n u know it :D

2. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

mocking ? uhhhh u sound like a dum@$$ when u say that..........how old are you 50 40 ? cuz ive never heard anyone use that word........and why shoul i 'mock' someone over the internet........it dosnt really prove anything, i just wanted the opinion of the indians whether i look like him or not, and then yall nikkas goin crazi, all the guys starin at me and making photoshop pics of me, and replacing me with other bodies.......dosnt that show how homo the dudes on these boards are

3. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

we are gonna mock you to death........WOWWWWWWWWWWW what a loser. get a life man

4. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

actually the sad thing is that your over the internet trying to "mock people to death", you need to seriously get a life

5. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

and on top of that you said "we are going to mock you to death" which is even worse because then your saying that all these people on IGT have nothing better to do than to make photoshops of me

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ Right. Putting up pics for ppl to judge is a better job,. .aint it?

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Can't you say all that in one post ? or does your brain work like single line at a time?

8. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

and if you were smarter ud know im getting my post count up, and for the other kid who says putting pics up is a better thing to do..........i asked a simple question, do i or do i not.......the answer should have bin yes or no, but instead of that you had to act like a dumba$$

9. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

and nottylad do you think your cool, trying to bash a 15 yr old kid ?

10. cronix

cronix New Member

u asked for it dude..... so here goes

[​IMG]

11. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

Hahahahahahahahah

12. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

see the sad thing is you actually spent time doing that........thas f'in disgusting man

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

You're so smart aren't you to NOT know that post count doesn't increase by posting in ChitChat Lounge!

I didn't even try kid .. u're already bashed ..

14. so clyde, you're the one who looks like the kalyug star right? ;)

Attached Files:

15. shak, your attachments were kigass! teach me sometime ;)

16. shak

shak Harrr!

17. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

but i have to admit you have skills when it comes to photoshop, so big ups for that

18. cronix

cronix New Member

a masterpiece.... khemolisa
    [​IMG]

Garima likes this.
  19. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

omfg dude ur so homo, usin my pic and keep on replacing and putting captions on it, get a life man

20. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

damn men is ther a animation competition goin on

:shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.