had few ques

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by alex, Aug 14, 2004.

1. alex

alex New Member

Hi guys! jus wanna know - how the points are calculated ?? and wht add to the reputation icon mean ?? whts reputation ?? ny why bad report alert is there ?? and y the few names comes in red while viewing a thread ?? does that mean that person has added u on buddy list ??

:think: :shutup:

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Points are given for Posting a New Thread(2) and Reply(15).. Also for referrals(100)..

Reputation is somehting taht has to do wit hyour behaviour.. You be a good boy, its gonna be green. YOu steal points and get caught, it turns grey..

A Bad Reoprt can be made if yopu find a post offencive. .If someone instults you, Or uses obsceinities etc, YOu can report to Us Mods using that link..

That person has changed his user name colour to Red.. Not your Buddy..

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

that reminds me... what special relationship do u share when you make someone ur buddy? what difference does it make to ur usual routine on IGT?

4. jayanth

Maybe they are invited for you marriage?? Kidding.. Anyways they make no difference.. They make it easy to contact them thru PM. .ANyone you PM a lot can be found thru a menu Click..

5. alex

alex New Member

i got it - refferal (100) - does that mean reffering somone to the site ??? and do you have anything for no of points as well like if someone crosses 1000 points - then ??

another question - can we made it out to be compulsry to rate the thread / post ??

does rating a thread/post also made any difference ??

i must say jayanth .......... how you answer all the questions on time-- u must be busy all the time with this site only....... and if you don't mind can i ask you somthing personal - wht u do for your living ?? - dont answer if you dont want to

6. jijo

jijo New Member

Sorry ,guys to look really ignorant ....actually i am ..What are we talking about this points thing..Did i miss something?

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

if i ever changed my color..it wud deffo not be red..or green...cant see em....so whats the use...cant see most colors (reds & greens..if u consider the RGB mode)neways...so big shit..:)
    a nice bright blue for me would be nice....that is one color i can see....

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@jay......so when does the gray thing turn to green....
    and havent figured out how to catch thieves yet...so mind helping me..coz i have a feeling i have been thieved ...yeah by someone other than me......
    For those who are wondering..yeah i am color blind..:eek:

9. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Hey Jayanth .. This Green box is reputation bar ?? :S ?
    acha gud reputation means green hmm
    Acha i got only one Green box wht that mean I got 10 % Rept ??

Whts is bank stuff :S pleash Explain

10. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

One More thing jayanth please yar arrange some downloading portion n upload Guitar realted Freeware like guitar Fx n stuff .. it will be easiyer .. if u can also try to Arrange upload Side also ..
    hmm acha can i ask whts ur Bandwith Of the web ??

11. jayanth

Grey turns green when you be a good boy and donate some points.. Yopu can post the server link instead.. It would be easier to download from there. Also the developer needs to be asked before uploading and also he needs traffic right?? How will he get fame without traffic..

we have a storekeeped who looks after the Thieves part..

12. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

what do we need points for anyways

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

check the hack store on the menu , you can buy some serious stuffs for us slfs and can also donate to someone , if you like his / hers posts ...

14. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

xactly how mny points do v need to donate to turn from grey to green?