Guyz wat u think abt CALL

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Aka Oz, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyz in my opinion Call is a gr8 band ..full of energy.......Well for me Call is betta than EP.........Guyz Call new vdo rockssssssssssssssssssssssss...Well the Junaid vocals are gr8...........Call's rocked dubai's crowd on DSF.........their new album is comin..The name of the album is Jilwatan and it contain every type of music

faiqrock likes this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

they made covers for linkin and s.o.a.d ... murdered the songs ... :mad:

3. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

calls alrite..apparently Eps Elite ..soo..i like they're song nishaan, bulleya cover is awseome.. jilaawatun and shayad are good too..typical EP stuff.....i dont like EP that much ..soo its kinda sad the songs sound similar.

4. unsigned_rocker

unsigned_rocker New Member

Calll Zabardast That Band Is Gonna Rock us All

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaar ep is a copy of linkin park

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

main thing of call is their vocal , guitarin ,drums..........Xulfi is doin a gr8 job

7. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

the music ep gives is un-copy-able but i gotta agree that the vocals junaid gives r also -un-copy-able so ep and call merge pretty good...so IMO both are good

8. Ozze

Ozze New Member

comprises of all the qualities which a rock band must have... the vocalist with a deeep n grave vocals.. guitaist with some fine .. tunes.. although therez enough rooom for improvement .. as the band are out with there debut album .. so therez a wolrd over..
    they,ll play better n better day by day

9. Tazz

Tazz New Member

i agree , dude's p0wer v0cals r gUd f0r rEal , though their music AInt that heAvy as it shUd be ...... mUch gLad he finaLLy mAde out hIs Own v0caly thing raTher coPyin cReeds (sc0t stapp) ........

10. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

must say junaid is working hard on vocals i was wondering how many throat tablets he used to take after singing a song lolzzz

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr who's Junaid??? I think the lead vocalist of The Band Call is Khurram J. Khan (Brother of Zulfiqar J. Khan aka Xulfi)....

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

noooo nadish...Khurram j k was the drumist of call first....junaid is the vocalist of call.

13. nadish

nadish Active Member

Okiesssssss

14. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hmmm.nadish who do u like

15. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

Hey this Thread starter stinks he just wants to make more posts

16. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

listen 2 Junaid's song......in live....and then comment!

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

buddy har koi aap ki tara khuwaar nahi hoota.......so plz ......ppl like u only will comment this... ....grow up buddy

18. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

CaLL simply roX...It is 1 of da best bands v have...tho its an eP production but its better den eP....

19. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

oyeeee....listen to juniad....live....without amplification!!!!!!!!!!

20. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i heard his voice on live session @ it was good yaaaaaaar