Guys Listen To My Problem

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by lunarsalil, Apr 3, 2006.

1. lunarsalil

lunarsalil New Member

GUYS HONESTLY I HAVE A VERY GOOD VOICE AND I CAN SING VERY WELL.I AM NOT ABLE TO RECORD MY VOICE OR DO ALL THAT'ADD URL' STUFF PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND TELL ME OF A WAY TO SEND MY RECORDINGS TO IGTians.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you have a very good voice and can already sing very well, why do you want to post your songs on IGT?

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Did you try windows recorder? Do you have a mic?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think he's talking about uploading songs that he has recorded.

EDIT: Or not. Do you have a mic?

Your best bet is to open a soundclick or coolgoose account and upload the song there and then make a thread where you give us the link to the song. My question in the first post still stands though.

5. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

1. If you have ur recordings with you then go this link https://www.soundclick.com/ >> register yourself >> go to band administration and upload ur song.

2. Other wise, Do u have a mic :p: .. kiding dude ;)

btw tht's for ur signature or did u explicitly made it for this thread .. :) sorry buddy, i jus luv teasing .. :beer:

6. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

i have........what next? as u said 'listen' to ur problem........... ?

7. shak

shak Harrr!

^ go and take a leak .. you need one ... i mean how difficult is it to understand the guy's question? tsk .. *shakes head*

lunarsalil .. its pretty simple .. use windows recorder to record .. (first you need to plug in your mic behind the cpu) recorder is .. start>all programs>accesssories>entertainment> sound recorder

push the record button, sing your ehart out, when finished hit the stop button, go to file>save as> and ok (save to my documents or desktop)

now .. go to www.megaupload.com .. OR www.rapidshare.com and hit the "choose" button .. a window file browser will pop-up .. .navigate to your recorded file and hit the ok button .. then on the webpage, fill the "Please enter a meaningful file description" field with anythin ..check the i accept button and hit the send button . .wait for the fiel to upload .. once uploaded . .megaupload will give you a url in this form www.megaupload.com/?p=XXXXXXX where x=any alpha-numeric character ...
    thats it! copy that code/url and post it here .. rest is our problem :)
    if you find any problems .. be sure to check back here ...
    happy recording ...

8. khuram82

^ probably u need one as u took my post the way it was written ........... ever wondered y i wrote that? i know u didnt......give it a try.......u might want to edit ur post after that!!!

9. shak

shak Harrr!

apparently, you were taking the guys post "litetrally" and trying to "listen" to his post while "reading" it .. and maybe you missed the last line where he says "solve" my problem .. "please" ..
    well that how i judged your last post .. if u had some other thing in your mind and i got it all wrong .. my appologise son .. but you might want to make clear what were you thinkin .. i am err kinda dyslexic actually ...

10. khuram82

thats y i said probably u need it as well............coz if u think i took it literally u took mine too didnt ya? .......... n no problems......u dont need to apologise for it.........i dont ask for apologies from kids

11. shak

shak Harrr!

k i am a kid .. a nutter yeah .. got an iq of a rotten tree branch ..i appologise, you win!
    [edit] took a leak as well . .yup wanted one

now tell me .. what did you actually mean .. maaaannnn i am soo intrigued!!

12. khuram82

damn!! u never told me we were playin a game?

13. shak

shak Harrr!

no we arent .. just tell me .. you know... do this poor kid a favour .. please sir!

14. khuram82

aye......thats y i hate gettin in to conversation with kids............they ask for answers which are so obvious that i feel i have better things to do than answering them.........probably u'll find others here who can do this favor! n naah u aint nutter.......u r jus a kid jus like every other! ;)

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Stop your nonsense at once, both of you. If you need something to say to each other i suggest you use PM.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

haah k neo

17. lunarsalil

lunarsalil New Member

thanks friends u gave a lot of help

18. vishalj

vishalj Banned