Gurls?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 7, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hi guyz,
    i was just wondering dat how many of you use "chapstick" like every 15 mins...just like gurls use their "lipstick"....i m addict to chapstick if i don't put any on i go nuts.....wut bout you....

aziz

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

whats a chapstick , never heard of it before :confused:

and y ur thread title is gurls ??

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^chapstick is used for dried lips, once u get attached to it, you have to deal w/ it for da rest of ur life.........and it's title gurls? cause i thought the subject related to gurl's activity and also attracts more users... :p: .........

4. bob-bobby

^^^ OHHHH...

yeah , i know abt it !!! sure , was juss surprised with chapstick , didnt knew the name before ..

nah , i dun use it ... cos its not very cold here , sure for cold places - you def need them ...

5. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

this is soo sad, i thought u were act talking about gurls ur point of view of us. then i could say a whole lotta things to ya hahahaha ( tak that how u may)
    @dp i thought guys don't use chapstick i thought they use lip balm. i wonder why u need it so much i wonder if it helps

6. bob-bobby

^^^ lol ...

even i was decieved the by title , i tell you and when i enetered , horrified saw the essentials of usage of chapstick and lipstick and now lip balm , gosh :annoyed:

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Guyz do use chapsticks...it's made for every1 not only for gurls...actually guyz tend to use it alot....and gurls tend to use da lip gloss alot.....anyways, i use da chapstick though out the whole year...even in summer cause i m so used to it....

8. @dp i thought it was a thread abt girls hmmmm wil open another one
    i dont use it

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I never use chapstick.....and my lips are the driest out here in the east:p: Dont wanna get addicted to it.

10. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

@dp- do u use flavoured chapstick?

11. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

i dont use the chap stick either never felt the need for it

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I cant believe how misleading the title of the thread is but anyways i would be interested to know what a lip bam is and what it is used for?

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

is this a new how metro***ual r u thread in disguise? :p:

I once used to use chapstick for medical purposes.. i took this medication which made my skin dry as side effect.. so doc asked me to use chapstic on the lips.. so i did that for 2 3 months. thats about it...

but thankfully i have normal-oily skin so i do not have to use such things.
    J

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm this text censoring thing sux.. i wondering what happens if i say.. I went and watched a country cricket game between sus*** and middle*** ... aha!! gotacha mods/admins!!

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

chapsticks or lip balms watever you do....i keep my lips moist and red and smoochable...i always try to make my chick happy ....u shud wat i am saying..;) :p:

@dp...i envy u man...coz i knw why u use chapstick...dat too throughout a year. king of the kamasutra land. :p:

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Chapstick, no never.. i dont need it.. and so i dont use it...

17. shak

shak Harrr!

LOLZzzzzzz!!!!!

18. skaw

skaw snooze

k i hate it when boyz do that .. i put vaseline(dunno how to spell it) on in the morning n dats it .. i have dry lips so ye .. i dont want em bleeding ... but every 15 mins .. damn ..

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dude u gotta use chapstick.. and move away from vaseleine ugh.
    chapsticks have pflavors liek strawberry mint etc :p

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Chapstick... nah.. no way! I hate putting things on my face esp. my lips.. the taste is awful! (Whoa! THat sounded so damn girlyish... Im surprised my self, yaa)