Gurgaon Riots... wat do u think?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by light_of_erindi, Jul 26, 2005.

?

do u think police was right in beating up the pritesters?

1. hell ya...they asked for it!!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. no... this is the modern Jaalian walla Baug!!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

So guys what do u think about these riots?....were the police right in using brute force on the protesters?....

I personally feel that the crowd asked for it....

U simply cannot beat up a Deputy SP and get away with it...man !!who do these guys think they r?...how the hell can they beat up the police?...that too in groups singling out the cops and thrashing them...burning police cars.....

these r very serious offences and they cannot be pardoned...the police were absolutely right in beating the hell out of "protesters"...period.

The only possible reason i can sympathise with the protesters is if the Honda management intended this to happen by sending some of their own people to attack the police so that the protesters end up getting beaten...

Second possible scenario might be that....the assembly session started yesterday...and the opposition wanted some issue to walk out of it by claiming degradation of law and order system.

If none of these other scenarios are the case...and the protesters themselves started this stuff...then they do not deserve mercy..

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

I think both r at fault..
    those guys had the audacity to attack the police and burn their vehicles and all..
    they provoked the police to beat the living hell outta them..
    but.. the police shdnt have been that bad either..

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

lolzzzz...it was such a nasty retaliation by police but i think people deserved that coz they went overboard and tried to hit some police officials too..

earlier i thought..police shud've used water cannons instead of the violent lathi charge..but now after gettin2 know the whole scene..i think its ok..eye for an eye... :grin:

tahda!!

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well vinnie ... ya dont know our harayana JAT ppl ...

first kick/punch ... then think ...

so i guess both were on the wrong side ...

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

lolzzzz..exactly!!!....these jaats!! talk more wid their hand n legs..lol

tahda!!

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey ya know what does JAT mean?

Just Avoid Them ... LOL

no offence to them coz even i have become like that living in Delhi for sooo long ...

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wah just avoid dem..lol...in delhi all the traffic cops r Jats...u can find em everywhere..i always do their mimickry the way they talk :grin: no offence!

tahda!!

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hmmm ... interesting ...

how do they talk? which makes u grin from ear-to-ear ... then mebbe i can also :grin:

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@loe i guess the real culprit in nither the police nor the protestor.......

the police are doing there job...by contolling the mad crowd

and the protestors are fed up of their company's responce and slow reaction to there problem. the have been protesting for a month and if no one listens THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING!!!

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

SO I CANT VOTE FOR ANY ONE you see

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

um.. wat exactly happened? i seem to have missed this....

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ sslayer ok..iL record my voiz in a haryanvi accent then iL upload it here..hehe..a joke that is! :grin:

tahda!!

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

*disappointed*
    c'mon vin ... for a moment i almost lived in the fantasy that i will get ta hear some humorous things in JAT accent ... :) :grin:

hey dlogic ... ya know waht ... i think that this was done by the Management ... (yeah baby just like in those "bad ol' hindi movies" :wink: ... the MAnagement "buys" some "bhade ke tattoo" who incite violence among the public ... and do some nefarious activities ... like throwing stones at police ... etc ...

the police gets annoyed and takes action which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ... which fuels further action from police ... which fuels further action from the public ...

ok enuff ... very briefly that meant ad infinitum ... till the things go outta control ...

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I completely agree.

15. souman_das

souman_das New Member

hi people,
    i do not know how can you comment so easily on so complicated things.
    "an eye for an eye",i am quite amazed by your comments.

do you think few injuries to the SP,gurgaon and the police gypsy is equivalent to 150 odd severely injured people who are lying in the hospital till now.

most of them have suffered head injuries and if you ever know of the fact that,it is stated in the rule book of police that " if in case of any untoward incident,you have to use lathicharge to disperse public,the stick must be used to beat at the body parts down the waist and not above the waist".
    but if you have observed most of them have suffered major head injuries and i do not know will they be ever be able to recover fully.

friends it is very good to see india on it's path towards becoming a capitalistic society.
    but we still have around 1/4 of india's population living under poverty.

Below poverty line implies people who are not able to have 2700 calories consumption per day comes into this category.

they are not at all intersted in the fact that whether they consumes mango kernels or hotels leftovers to manage their daily calories requirements.
    this way you can imagine how many people will fall under the below poverty category if we think of satisfying the bare minimum necessities of humans rather than calories.

people in states like west bengal,chattisgarh till this date die because of lack of food.

friends it is not so easy to judge sitting in our cosy rooms whether the atrocities committed by police is justifiable or not.

at the personal front,i do not think that police has done the right thing.

they could have resorted to tear gas,water cannons etc.
    but 1 police gypsy and some minor injuries to SP can never be made equal to severely injured 150 people.

moreover if anyone of you have ever came in contact with haryana police,they can imagine how is their behavoiur.

i condemn the behaviour of police in totality and i would be more than happy to see the people behind this clash to be put behind the bars as soon as possible,be them workers or policemen.

regards,
    souman

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hamara neta kaisa ho ...
    souman_das jaisa ho ...

17. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i saw the thing in news yesterday and for sure it was too nasty !!!

even the police got carried away with the protest , they could have worked out a substitute to resolve the matter other then to go for a latti charge - man that was brutal ....

18. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thanks sslayer for your comment but still i stand by what i said,
    regards,
    souman

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

no am serious dude ...

politix require ppl like u ... not ppl like Lallu Yadav and Pappu Yadav ...

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@somen thats too much you have written.......but the police could have used water jet to shoo away the mad crowd.....
    what i mean to say is that there is always something better you can do......but the situation is inevitable cuz everone is doing there job!!!!

Considering the capitalists where not lieing ....i guess then there logic is correct that they were facing loss and they had to kick people out of there company. There is no law that prevents that. So i guess even the capitalista are not at fault.

And if some is realy responsible then its the SYSTEM not the people inside the system.
    So you should try to change the system.......