Guns N Roses.. Dead or Alive???

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rahulp, Apr 11, 2006.

1. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

@shsnawada - Maybe but that guy is way too fickle for anything actually.. he has ditched and re-adopted his own solo career about a zillion times now...
    Ozzy made him an offer to play for Ozzy (with a consition that he'd remove his bucket n mask) but he smartly declined !!

2. xyshan

xyshan New Member

i think axl's voice combined with slash's leads was a winning combination. they should reunite. velvet revolver is a good band...but ummmmm... the vocalist kinda freaks me out in videos...

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol^

hmm axl has lost it...his performance during those MTV awards (I think....correct me if it was not MTV awards) honestly was not something I expected.
    Agreed that guns and roses came out some really amazing albums when they ruled....but I honestly doubt if it will work again. and lets face it...slash and axl were gnr for a common man...so without slash it just wont work.

and they have taken a hell lot of time with this album, the demos are unimpressive...expectations are high and if they arent met....game over.

btw...I kinda like buckethead's solo stuff than his albums with giant robot.

4. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

..................for me without slash GnR are dead as a dodo

5. Strat

Strat Floydian

Buckethead could be the one last thing that make people still interested in GnR. Now it's really all over.

6. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

C'mon man GNR and without slash?You gotta be kidding me....they're never gonna be the same unless they reunite

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yaaaay. One overrated band down. Couple of hundred to go.