Gum Hai Kisike Pyar Mein

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

2nd recording in one week,

plz try and spend 5 mins...this is inspired by the remix version of the beautiful song...Gum hai kisike pyar mein...dil subah shaam

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=504013

I am looking for some...comments...on vocals too! ... I am trying to improve..on those...

looking forward to the expert comments...

Ankur

2. lodhra

lodhra New Member

Chords are absolutely good. Your interlude singing is good but i think if u could just relax a bit you could do a better job. Overall fine job with chords hope u post them for us to play too

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

still needs lots of practice!!...specially vocals

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

@Lodhra - Thanks buddy! The Chords for this song are Gm, G#,Fm and Bb

I got them from IGT.....but i will post them with lyrics..tonite...in this post only.

@ Vini - Thanks!! U r one person i always count on....for a reply :) I will practice more......
    I started taking vocals seriously only about 3-4 weeks ago.....trying to follow the advice of matchin random notes on guitar with "aaaaaahhhh" ......any other suggestions u got for me?

5. Dev

Dev New Member

great guitaring.. can you also post a chord chart for each of the chords u used.. like G#= xx2110 or whatever you used ?

THanx..

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

You need oodles of improvement in vocals and some in guitaring too.

You sang out of scale at many places friend. I would suggest you to listen to the song really carefully, Sing along and get all the variations properly.

There were unwanted gaps in guitaring which break the rhythm of the song. I didn't get the feel of the song.

Also singing the lines of song slowly (the way you started) is very hard to sing so be particular to sing it only when u're really practised.

Lastly keep practising you'll just get better.

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Melody or rather tune of the song is super screwed dude... lissen to the song n try n to play n sing along with it if that may help.

Guitarin wise,.. improvment since i heard ur recording last.

8. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Vocals need lotta practice...You were lst at many place...keep practicing....guitaring is descent....:beer: