Guitars in bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by stallion02, Dec 27, 2009.

1. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

Why can i get guitars at reasonable price in bangalore?????i am going for Cort X6SA..my budget is 17000....
    And i am selling my 6 months old Ibanez GRG170DX for 8500.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

u'll get it at soundglitz.. brigade road

3. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

Thanks rick.....how about World of Music near hotel imperial?????

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i have no idea bout that.. but whoever offers u a better deal is good.. call them up..
    FYI soundglitz no. is 9886754864.. guys name is siddharth..

5. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

Thanks for the info bro:)

6. distorted

distorted satan

1) Rhythm Musicals, Shop#1, Imperial Shopping Centre (Near Imperial Hotel), #91, Residency Road, Bangalore 25
    Ph: 41126120, 986094421
    Open on all days (incl. Sunday), 10am-9:30pm
    Infact, in that complex there are 2-3 such shops, so helps keep the competitive spirit high, especially if you try to leverage it in the right way.

2) Sound Glitz, Brigade Road
    Ph: 41470284, 991697715, 9900690885, 9886754864
    Open on all days (incl. Sunday), 10am-9:30pm

3) Reynolds, Brigade Road/Museum Road (Vellara Junction)
    Ph: 22215663, 22218651, 90008133770
    Open Mon-Sat (Sunday closed), 10am-8pm
    There are lot of other shops scattered all over Bangalore, but, apparently it's most competitive around Brigade Road, as you can see. Doesn't mean that the first offer would be the best one ;-)... Bargain, and bargain like hell.

4) Furtados
    Hansa Pratik, Ground Floor, 162,
    6th Cross Lane, Gandhi Nagar,
    Bangalore 560009
    Ph:080 41623810

5) Shree musicals, no25, ram plaza, cmh road, indira nagar.
    IMHO, furtados is most reliable, but i guess, they dont deal with cort.

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i had see Cort EVL-Z4 recently at Aruna Musicals also.. its in koramangala.. but they have put stickers all around their shop saying "Dont Touch any Musical Instrument"... i mean r they crazzy or somethin.. wat r we here for than..
    And there's a furtados near forum mall as well.. but they dont have Cort.. i had asked sometime back..

8. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

Thanks for your response guys...how are cort guitars??????

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

They're good.. but make sure take someone experienced along with you.. it'll help.. there can be some minor things which u may miss out..

10. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

hey rick can you do one favour for me if you dont mind...can you ask siddharth from soundglitz like if cort x6-sa is available with them.................:((((

11. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

they're currently out of stock.. but he said he can get it if you place an order.. but there's a prob in placing order as in that case u have to buy the piece they get.. u are left with no options..
    try calling rhythm musicals.. they had X6 sometime back.. not sure if it was SA or SM.. try ur luck..

12. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

Thank you so much rick......shall i have to pay full amount while placing the order?

13. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

no you dont need to.. u have to pay 50%.. and he said he'll give warranty as well..he has quoted the price as 17k.. but he'll bargain..

14. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

hmmmm ok...hey rick like i am very poor in these bargaining things....my bad...how much should i say?

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

dude even i'm no good.. but call him and ask how much he can do it.. he wont go below 16k i guess.. but u shud try for lesser.. u tell him that ur budget is some 15 or 15.5k.. then see .. jus give him a call once.. make sure the guitar gig bag in included in this price..

16. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

ok i will call him bro...thank you so much bro.

17. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

hey rick bro..i called that guy siddharth..he was telling the price 17000...and i asked him whether he can make the price for me...he told me to come to the shop...i am going today bro...how should i tell bro????

18. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

jus tell him that i'm a student .. cant afford this much.. please tell me the final price.. let him reduce to watever amount then u tryn negotiate for another 500 buck or somethin... u'd have done the same thing on the phone also.. now also u can call and ask.. tell him u need to arrange for the money thats y u're asking on the phone... try somethin dude.. tell him u'll buy the amp also from his shop even u dont want to.. keep tryin.. try it on phone first..

19. stallion02

stallion02 New Member

ok bro i will try once.thank you so much....can he make upto 15.5 bro?

20. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

try try try.. he might do it..