Guitars For sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sayantan_guha, Aug 11, 2008.

1. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

dont know where to post this...so moderator pls move this to appropriate place if required

Guitars for sale
    my frnd have the following guitars for sale

yEmaha bass - 5 months old - org price 9000...............am selling at 4000

hobner acoustic - 5 months old - org price 3800.............am selling at 2200

givson venus rose semi electric - 4 months old - org price 3400....am selling at 2000

givson blue diamond electric - 2 months old - org price 5500.....am selling at 4000..

any1 intrstd pm me

am in calcutta by the way

2. indianarchie

indianarchie New Member

Still selling the guitars?

Are the guitars still for sale? I am interested in the Hobner. Can you give me more details about it and show a picture of it?

3. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

M interested in bass... But yEmaha??? Hwz dat?? Seems to b a duplicate of yAmaha... Is the price negotiable?? M in T.N.? Hw r u gonna ship it? Can i c d pics of the bass?

4. iluvmuzik

iluvmuzik New Member

umm can u show a pic of the givson electric?

5. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

It's a huge rip off!!

The prices qouted are incorrect according to my guitar dealer.
    Dont buy!!

6. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

obviously bro.......and why the F*** would anybody buy a yEmaha bass or a GiVson electric??

7. jack_brown12001

jack_brown12001 New Member

Ooops ........ i'd rather get the givson blue diamond new from delhi at Rs. 3650. https://rajmusicals.in/product_info.php?products_id=128

By the way.. if I'm not wrong Givson is manufactured in Kolkata... then how the heck did you pick it up for Rs. 5500, should be cheaper than the delhi rate.

Smell something fishy here..................