Guitar Workshop for Beginner and Intermediate in Pune

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by mani_manu, Nov 10, 2008.

1. mani_manu

mani_manu New Member

Hi all, there was an article in the Saturday,s Pune Mirror about a guitar workshop.
    The venue is : The Guitar School,Patio near Chroma, Aundh. Starting from 16th nov.
    I called there and they are Charging 2700/-. Its a 12 weeks course which includes only weekends. Here is the phone number: 9922408432, Instructor is Mr. Arjun.
    I just need to know that the fee they are charging is reasonable and if some one knows him please let me knw abt it. Is he a gud instructor?
    Waiting for the replies...

2. ruchikaa86

ruchikaa86 New Member

Friends,

I know a very fast guitar teacher in pune near aundh area whose batch timing, fees structure and teaching strategy are different from other music classes and are very comfortable for IT professionals or candidates who are lacking of time. He knows all type of music notations (Indian, Western, TAB, Music Staff).

I started to learn guitar as a beginner in last July and performed last week in my college programs independently and with confidenceā€¦.!!! I can never forget this pleasure what I achieved first time on stage. Now I am able to play any random song I listen with timing and music professional.

I really suggest you all to check with this person at least once because he is only the person who knows your need and can teach you in very short timing if you are really keen to learn music.

If you feel your music teacher is very slow then just go there and check with this person and put up all your doubts related to music.

His name is Chandan Saxena and you can contact him at 9960672319.

-Ruchika

3. mani_manu

mani_manu New Member

thanks a lot ruchika ...i was looking exactly for such kind of teacher..

4. neivvv

neivvv New Member

Hey Ruchika thanks for sharing his no. will surely contact him

thanks n all the best