Guitar wanted Ibanez, Washburn, Jackson with a Floyd Rose in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by GUITARISMA, Mar 25, 2005.

1. GUITARISMA

GUITARISMA New Member

looking for a guitar..........Ibanez,Washburn,Jackson with a Floyd Rose....if you guys can help me out with information on where i can get these in mumbai....and the approx estimate.

nb-does anyone in mumbai deal with Signature Series guitars.....like a Steve Vai Ibanez JEM series.....or a John Petrucci Ernie Ball series??????

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

jp's guitars are amde by a company owned by ernie ball not ernie ball itself - its called musicman - no u wont get his guitars and in bay - but u may as well try and find an old ibanez jp series and get that secondhand- the musicmans are pretty much crap compared to those....

yes u do get the JEMs here - bhargavas has them... - same place keeps almost all ibanez guitars.... washburn - ull get acoustics but i think in delhi - i dont know abt them in bbay - jackson - i have seen 1 or 2 at furtadoes i think (not sure)... u mgiht want to check it out

for estiates - JEM come for nething between 75k-to over a 100k, u cant ask me how much will a jackson cost - depends on which one ur getting - sae for washburns though i have not seen washburn electrics in bbay... some1 else might have

3. deathdr_87

give me ur price range btw and i mgiht be able to help u with guitars in bbay - both new and secondhand

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^Furtadoes dont have jackson, i just asked them a week ago. they dont deal wid jackson. you'll find ibanez lower end guitars in furtadoes. If you want all the ibanez guitars you have to contact an official ibanez dealer in mumbai. He also sells fender guitars.

5. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

Hey The guy is right you still dont get Jackson Guitars in Offically in Mumbai , but if u are lucky u might find a second hand one .. Well as far as other Guitars go U will Almost all the stuff of Ibanez & Kramers here .. Price Range Varies from Rs 10000 to 98000 /- u also Get Squire ( Fender ) Showmaster or Stagemaster with a floydrose for 21,000 or 22,000 /- Check with Bhargava they have them in stock last

6. deathdr_87

ya jsut go to bhargavas and futadoes and ask for wat u want

some guy was selling an ianez pg3120 a whle (over a year, but i dout that guitar would sell that quickly at the price) ago secondhand - thats a paul gilbert sig. i dont they amke them anymore - its an awesome guitar - try and find out who was selling it if ur looknig for signatures