guitar tutors in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhijitnath, Oct 21, 2005.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

i posted this on the Guitar Lessons board but the moderator there hasnt accepted my post in a week, so.....
    I used to take lessons from Edwin Fernandes in Delhi around 3 years back..but then went off to do an MBA and stuff so couldnt continue:-(. Kept playing throughout that period though and can play stuff like Satch, DT etc. Am planning to start learning classical guitar and jazz now and want to know if there is anybody in Mumbai who teaches. I've heard of Bismarck for jazz. Does anyone know how he is etc etc and of any other teachers in Mumbai? Feedback would be really helpful because I'm bored of the job and really need something for the weekends!
    Thanks a lot everyone

2. urazzismine

urazzismine Banned

bismarck is one of the best , if not the best, guitar teacher in bbay you can find ... by all means go ahead and learn from him ... he might know some classical stuff too... although not sure about this ...

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Thanks a ton:)
    Phone number anyone?

4. ultrax

ultrax New Member

Can anyone provide the contact details for Bismarck?

5. hardit555

hardit555 New Member

Can someone please give me the no. of Bismarck or a good tutor for advanced guitar lessons in Andheri East .

thanx....

6. detritus

detritus New Member

bump.

7. 6stringer

6stringer New Member

You can call Mr. Bismarck on 26498009. He stays in F-1 New Light Co-operative HSG Society, Directly opposite Sacred Heart Boys High School in Santa Cruz West, very close to Ramkrishna Mission ... He is on the ground floor facing the road.

8. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Joe - 9833143367. This guy is a Jazz Rock Guitarist. He teaches at Borivali IC colony.. AMAZING tutor and a great Guitarist