guitar tutor

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by lethal_sagitari, Feb 11, 2005.

1. lethal_sagitari

lethal_sagitari New Member

hi i am staying at bangalore banashankari can sm one suggest me the guitar teacher nearby banshankari :nw:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sorry dude , dun know much abt b lore , i am sure someone might give you a link !!!

3. rams

rams New Member

Hi
    I am ram from bangalore.
    I'm aspiring to play the guitar. My efforts at finding a teacher is in vain.
    I can play a little , but nothing much to talk about. The problem is every song sounds similar when i try :) and moreover i am not aware of all the chords.
    I can switch between whatever chords i know with ease but the strumming is the difficult part for me. My wife says she can't tell song from the other :))
    Can anybody please suggest me what is the best possible way to progress ? I need a guide .. Can anyone guide me ?
    Im staying in the whitefield area ? Is there a teacher nearby ?
    Guitar gurus please respond.

Regards
    Ram

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

bnagalore should have lotsa guitar teacher i would assume. lord neo needs to sell IGT to guitar tutors.. i mean if i were a guitar tutor in india, i would most definitely advertize on IGT r u listening lord neo????

5. svbvyas

svbvyas New Member

Want to learn guitar but dont know where to start? Learn beginner music theory and fretboard thoery essential for improvising. Also learn how to read sheet music. So if you want individual attention and learn theory along with guitar, please
    Contact
    Vyas
    Banashankari
    Ph#-8105512562
    Fees- Rs.400 per month(weekly two classes) includes fretboard sheets and study material for theory.