Guitar Tuner For your Mobile

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rizaaj, May 1, 2005.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Hey guyz/galz(if any online)

i have found this handy application for mobile wich acts as a guitar tuner.. very useful.. do give it a try.. i use it on my 6600.. will work one newer models as well

just use ur bluetooth/infrared/cable to transfer it to ur mobile.. :beer:

Enjoy.. :cool:

For further details jus ask...

Attached Files:

2. downinahole

downinahole hymenopter

Dear Ejaaz,
    That's a handy bit of software, but it's old news. Good you mentioned it though.
    This particular tuner is by Flyerone.
    There's another software called HandGee Tuner.
    You should mention that it's a Symbian Application, else everyone will download it and start asking why it doesn't install on their phones, or what a sis file is.
    Moreover, it's a trial version. So users will have to buy it.
    There is a way to get around that , but that's illegitimate. :think:
    It isn't all that gr8, decent toy to show a friend. That's all I can say. At least for an acoustic it's pretty inaccurate. Haven't tested it with an electric. Why don't you do that and lemme know.
    I will compare the software to a proper tuner at a store and post feedback. Also I'll check it out with electrics, but I'm tied for time now.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i've got one for orange spv's as well (windows CE based phones and pda's tell em if anyone needs them)

4. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

IF U WANT TO TUNE AN ACOUSTIC THEN JUST LOGON ON TO www.8notes.com u'll find midi files and u can (standard)tune ur guitar by listening method.