Guitar Tricks

Discussion in 'Guitar Lessons, Tutorials & Tips' started by badullah, Jul 26, 2004.

1. lower the volume of ur guitar...hammer on ,on the high e string.and then. increase the volume ...i normally do the volume swells with my right hand pinky..
    sounds cool ..and if u have a whammy bar pull the hell out of it while increasing the volume..

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

LOL.. this was used in The Outlaw Torn..

3. unfortunaely my right hand pinky doesnt reach the les pauls volume control...
    i wish i had a pinky which was arnd 14 inches

4. jayanth

LOL.. 14 inch pInKy>> Vai??

5. the longest i have seen is i think petruccis .i think its arnd 6 or 6 1/2 inches

6. manu5207

manu5207 New Member

I am a biginer & I have bought a new Spanish guitar. What different Acoustic & Spanish Guitar. How to play Sturming pattern in Spanish. its play only finger or pluck.
    I play with pluck, that is right ? will you help about this.

7. jayanth

LOL.. Life is surely hard for those guys..

8. ehtashamsohail

ehtashamsohail New Member

hi all
    plz tell me about hammer on, bending, pull offs and slide.

9. wasnt this thread abt guitar tricks??
    as jayanth would say plzz check the tutorials section...lol..

10. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

yeah man please please stop trashing the thread ...........

11. rajujee

rajujee New Member

hmm.....
    hammer means........ (define in example)
    e ----------------------------------
    B --6h8p6--------------------------
    G ---------------------------------
    its hammer push the 6 fret and play the string .on that time press the 8 also ..that sound u noted this is hammer......then play another time ..both fret 6 and 8 were pressed then leave the 6 that sound is pull off.....

bending means........(define in example)
    e ------------------------------------
    B ---8b------------------------------
    G -----------------------------------
    press the 8 fret of B.....play it and push the 8 fret tight and slow..like spunch...
    if u did'nt understand then u better understand on this website....
    https://www.onlineguitarlessons.co.uk/
    this website chelp u on the end of the life..........;)

12. jayanth

Rajujee?? You are posting out of topic.. PLEase note..

Also etsham :- Check out the tutorials..

13. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

am working on something ..... i dont know its gonna work or not but what the hell ......

14. right now im workin on to get my pinch harmonics right...i get them allrite on all the strings and almost all the frets..just want to make them squeal at will..

15. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

that one gard nut to crack dimebag*2 .... but lessee
    best of luck with it :cool:

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

really dint know where to fit this...and dint wanna start a new thread..but i read somwhere..if u wanna improve ur soloing try playing sax solos on the guitar...coz even avg sax players are much better then avg guitarists........tho u wont get that continuous sound but it helps....rt now am tryin the moment by kenny g on the guitar.and so far so good....
    laters

17. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

hmmmm interesting advice ..... can u get me some tabs ??

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

will post the tabs for moment soon...as soon as my tests are up.....which is 2 weeks...:)

19. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

SAx players ?? Little Discribe .. thanx

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok.....b4 there were electric guitars, the guitarist wasnt that important a person in a band..all the leads were played on the saxophone..so were the solos...the guitarist was a luxury the band could afford to dump....then when the electric guitars came...thats when the guitarist came into his own and got the status he has today....and the solos and leads started to be played on the guitar......the deal is whatever can be played on the sax can be played on the guitar.....albeit at the lost of continuity which any fretted instrument wud give....now the thing is that, even an avg sax player is better than a good guitarist...(apparently sax is more dificult to play)....so that is the reaosn it helps to practice sax solos on guitar