guitar tragedy ( post ur bad experiance with guitar in ur hands)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by hate_breeder, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:RollLol:

ROTFLMAO

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What has Satanism got to do with that 10" long thing in your bedroom?

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I don't know about that but I'll tell you one thing...satanism has got a lot to do with the 10" long thing in my pants. :boff:

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

A dildo?

Msg too short.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Satan is gay.

death_metal_fan likes this.
  6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I was getting ready to get on stage for a gig and that was a big crowd of about 3000 people. I was a bit nervous and wanted to do warm up with my guitar. I do some bends and the string breaks and I dont have a back up guitar. My show is there in another 15 minutes. Then I find out somebody else has a guitar which is not going to be use for the gig. So I almost begged him to give me his high E string. So he gives me the string and I string it up in my guitar just in time to get on stage. By the time I got on stage, I was so much tensed up bcos of the thing that happened before. Now I make sure I dont leave for a gig without a backup.

death_metal_fan likes this.
  7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Satan propheses sodomy.
    LOL; DMF am sure our satanworshipper wont like a "bone(r)".
    ;)

Hey, but doest satan invoke all the creepy crawlies of the world? Our satanworshipper is not true to his faith after all.
    He should've munched the creepy crawlie instead of screaming and waving arms around like a sissy.

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

@ronnieanand: holy shit...an on-topic post!!

Saddam would agree!

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

We were playing Paranoid in a gig and my dear Bassist who always had this bad habit of walking around me kicked the power cable and my power got kappoot. The monitors were so bad that I couldn't even hear myself. After a minute of without I realize that I dont have power at all. :mad: :mad: So we had to stop..

In another gig, I was improvising on a song. After getting a good response from the crowd, I got carried away and wanted to switch on my Wah pedal for even more fun. I step on the Wah but I accidentally step on the cut off switch and cut the power to my pedal board. So all of a sudden my sound goes off.. Luckily my band kept continuing and I noticed the power thingy and switch it on again. So for about 7 seconds, I was blinking and searching as to what went wrong.

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

holy mother of all fuks....another ontopic post by ronnie.

Satan is the Epitome of Sodomy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.