Guitar Teacher Reqd in Delhi

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by chirag11kapoor, May 29, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

Hi, I live in Delhi . I am looking for a good guitar teacher .one who can play rock stuff.CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT???????????

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

if right now...u dunno much abt guitar..u firstly need to learn the basics..then u can play any genre..i dont think u can straight away make the leap..anywaz the best places 2 learn in delhi are

Delhi School of Music, chanakya puri
    YMCA, jai singh road ( near cp)

all the best for ur hunt!

tahda!!

3. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Dude,
    Even before you go to a teacher, I feel you learn few chords yourself.

Since each one has their own opinion, the teacher generally has the habit of forcing his/her style into you, which destroys your own style.

I remember I went to a teacher initially who was so god damn adamant about the way I played the G chord, I used fingers 2,3,4 ..she wanted me to use 1,2,3.

I told her that I was not interested in her classes and I left, I heard that she is india's first recognized lady classical guitarist, I didnt bother tho, I just quit.

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

true!!...that sum teacherz have their own style..yeah..its better u clear ur basics first!!

@radius...is she running sum institute..could u gimme slight details..although im not in2 classical and all!!...but still?

i cleared my basics about the notes in a guitar and few basic major chords then i started goin for my classes at YMCA, cp.....chirag..in terms of teaching style..derz 1 teacher there mr. kenny...m sure he'll prove the best!!...u may try..its ur choice though :)

tahda!!

5. stoned_survival

stoned_survival New Member

kenny sirs the best

6. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Vini
    When I went to her for classes she was teaching @ home , but now I hear she runs a big institute . I will try to find out the name and tell you soon.

Why you wanna know about classical?

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

naww..leave it!!...thanx radius

tahda!!

8. izzytot

izzytot New Member

hi

hi ,
    If you guys want an indepth knowledge in music then I think you should checkout this school. Checkout their website -www.delhiguitarschool.com

bye
    izzy

9. metalhead

metalhead New Member

check saraswatimusiccollege.com i learn from there.

10. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

dude i am just about to finish my class 12 and i think i am quite a decent player and i need to make some pocket money so i can teach you... a :beer: free after every class from my side:beer:

11. woren_shaft

woren_shaft New Member

best guitarist in delhi

hi call woren he is the best guitarist in delhi.call him band 9899149115.h is rock member ANESTHESIA MUSIC ROCK BAND

12. 3DOORSDOWN

3DOORSDOWN New Member

how much ymca charge...??

worn sir..???

kindly tell us

13. slash0211

slash0211 Member

Learn to play guitar (Bass, rythm & lead). beginner to advanced level.. acoustic/electric..
    Guitar techniques, rhythm, lead (soloing), bass, blues, acoustic/electric

Avail the benefit of flexible schedules, fast paced learning.. once a week lesson good enough to practice whole week...
    no advance fees..classes at your place... pay per session.

don't worry if u haven't got a guitar.. u will get assistance in buying the best one 4 u..

Ph: 9873793090
    Email: Jazzelinn@gmail.com

14. slash0211

slash0211 Member

Hiya!!

Learn to play guitar (Bass, rythm & lead). beginner to advanced level.. acoustic/electric..
    Guitar techniques, rhythm, lead (soloing), bass, blues, acoustic/electric

Avail the benefit of flexible schedules, fast paced learning.. once a week lesson good enough to practice whole week...
    no advance fees..classes at your place... pay per session.

don't worry if u haven't got a guitar.. u will get assistance in buying the best one 4 u..

Ph: 9873793090
    Email: Jazzelinn@gmail.com