Guitar Teacher in Pune

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dhim, Oct 27, 2005.

1. majorfunky

majorfunky New Member

prasun at camp area is good simple and very good for beginers

2. GuitarFreaks

GuitarFreaks New Member

Hi,
    If you are looking for a brilliant Guitarist and an experienced tutor who can teach you right from the very basics of holding
    the Guitar to technically challenging Guitar lessons drop me a line. Lessons are suitable for Beginners,Intermediate & Advanced level students. The styles covered are Rock, Metal, Pop for Both English n Hindi. Lessons On NIRVANA, Guns N’ Roses, AC/DC,BRYAN ADAM, EAGLES,DIRE STRAITS, Hindi Pop, Hindi Rock, Soft, Melody and Many More.

We dont say that playing guitar is easy but its easy only when you are in right track.You need to know the basic theories thats a learned musicians knows only then you can make out yourself and you wont need a teacher anymore.We try our best to make our student a very good guitarist.We teach in right track, they way we learn in our school cause we know what are the problem a beginner face and we also know the solution. We dont teach to earn money only. We teach to earn the name too... We promise that we'll try to teach you the best.We promise that U will Play well, if you work hard.

Zakaria's Guitar Classes
    15 years Experience,Fastest Guitar Teaching in Pune.
    Learn as more as u can within the shortest time.
    Learn all the secrets that makes a good guitarist.

Class timing: Twice a week 5pm to 7 pm
    Class Location: Kondwa
    (Also Take Group class anywhere within Pune city)
    Best For Working people.

Contact Person : Abu Zakaria,
    Contact Number: 9970294262
    Pune, Maharashtra.

For more information about the course, Please Visit:
    www.abuzakariapune.blogspot.com

3. mehulkate

mehulkate New Member

music shops

Yup...I too went to the same shop at MG. Nice guys there....they even gave me a few tips in maintaining my guitar (for free...!) Hey guys..plese suggest me some good guitar class m into acoustic genre no bar....I live in hadapsar, so please tell me the closest!!!