Guitar Teacher in Pune

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dhim, Oct 27, 2005.

1. dhim

dhim New Member

One of my buddies is looking for a guitar teacher near Kalyaninagar, Koregaon Park areas in Pune. Please provide name and address of a good guitar teacher.

Thanx,
    DHiM

2. dhim

dhim New Member

This is weird.... 10 views and 0 replies... All right if no teachers are available in the areas mentioned below. Please post details of the best guitar teacher in pune. Sublocation no bar.

Regards,
    DHiM

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

I can feel yourpain:). I posted asking for a teacher in Bombay for heavens sake and there was no reply so I think Pune is going to be a lot tougher!

4. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

Oh ... ok I did some research in finding one in Kg park and actually found one - joined him - and left him -- he was intolerable!
    Wud u mind going some extra miles to MG road? Theres a very gud teacher there. If interested, PM me.

5. .:VinAY:.

.:VinAY:. New Member

yeah...pls PM the contact no's amongst each other cos it wouldnt be right on our part to put their no's in public without their consent...smart thing abhi! :)

6. the_NTt

the_NTt New Member

Sylveria in Korengaon park, Kulkarni at Deccan is good ..

whatz ur choice in music? I mean would prefer someone who teaches using Hindi songz or English?

7. .:VinAY:.

Hey...was in Pune the other day so i thught iL give this guitar shop at M.G. Road a try....the guys were quite good and genuine(i went to Clover Senter bfore tht and the guy at the shop there was a theif!He was asking me to pay to 100 bucks for Karuna strings(!!) and another 70 for restringing it for me...needless to say i snatched my guitar from his hand and charged outta of his shop with disgust!!).Nwyz i asked the guy at M.G.(alice strings=Rs.100,restringing=free :) ) and hes given me the contacts for this guy who teaches at home.His name is Alphonso Manuel.Lemme kno if ur interested...

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^ i know that shop sucks,... the first time i went ot buy strings.... i had bought Karuna for 100 bucks,...

Nee by referin to the shop on MG,.. r u talkin abt that Musical Mart thingie? with that Sikh dude ???

9. .:VinAY:.

^^ yeah...i dun hav much idea abt Pune as this was my 1st trip thr so if u kno of better ones then pls do mention it here :)

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

11. vinodkaricheri

vinodkaricheri New Member

pune for ever true

hi,
    mr. fernandez is the guy. at ghorpuri.iam learning from him my self. he is out at england for the winters will be back soon i shall let you know when. apart from normal music we also perform at old age homes & do a bit of base & alternate too.

12. vinodkaricheri

vinodkaricheri New Member

hi,
    mr. fernandez is the guy. at ghorpuri.iam learning from him my self. he is out at england for the winters will be back soon i shall let you know when. apart from normal music we also perform at old age homes & do a bit of base & alternate too.

13. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

all ovea pune u'll find shops cuttin ur pocket by ovea charging.......if anyone knaws a gud shop in pune for guitar accessories like strings and pickups plez PM me

14. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

you could try going to either of Chris (Strange Brew) -- Frnd used to go to him .. he is at Hadapsar ,, Sanjeev Pandkar (Strange Brew) or Alok Kulkarni ( Indian Brews) !! If you want their contact numbers pm me ! I Used to go to Alok Kulkarni . Nice Teacher .

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^ Chris from strange brew is not at Hadapsar .. but fatima nagar .. I go there .. so if u want info pm me .. :)

16. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

Sorry for the wrong address .... i gues i was told the wrong address !

17. arkay

arkay New Member

Hi ashish i am beginner and in search of one who can teach, i am staying at viman nagar can u give contact No Tk u

18. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

i cnt put up the numbers here ..... ill pm u

19. saurabh930

saurabh930 New Member

I sing, but i want to learn guitar, please give me his contact information

20. rahs24

rahs24 New Member

well hi folks,
    am new in town & looking fwd to learning guitar from a good tutor.
    can some one mail or pm me contact info for Christopher of "Strange Brew"..