Guitar teacher in pune (Aundh, Aundh road, khadki road, khadki)

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by deveshs, Jan 25, 2007.

1. deveshs

deveshs New Member

Hello all,

I am trying to learn guitar for last 6-7 months or so, I have learnt open chords and tabs on my own but now I realised that I need a teacher to proceed further.....Any one of you know good guitar teacher in Pune city preferably in aundh, khadki road, khadki bazaar or some place nearby to these, then please give the pointers.....

Thanks to all
    Deveshs

2. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Guitar Classes near Ambedkar chok, Aundh Road

Do you have lack of time to learn Guitar....???
    DO you have a passion to play it professionally......??

If you are ready to put all your energy into making your musical dreams in very short time, then there is a person in aundh area who knows your needs.......!!!

just contact him at 9960672319 and go for demonstration to know what learning areas in Guitar are and how that person will make you professional within 45 days..........!!!

3. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Guitar Classes at Aundh Road

If you are ready to put all your energy into making your musical dreams in very short time, then there is a person in aundh area who knows your needs.......!!!

just contact him at 9960672319 and go for demonstration to know what learning areas in Guitar are and how that person will make you professional within 45 days..........!!!

4. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Guitar Classes at Khadki Bazar, at Aundh Road

5. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member