guitar tabs/chords for "TU RUTHA TO MAIN RO DOONGI SANAM" from JAwani

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by drluv, May 4, 2010.

1. drluv

drluv New Member

hey folks! hi, here i am, this is me, there's no other place on earth that i wanna be! I desperately need guitar tabs/chords for the super duper hit of RD "TU RUTHA TO MAIN RO DOONGI SANAM' from the 1983-84 movie Jawani. can anybody lend a helpin' hand and post the same.

forever yours,

drluv

2. drluv

drluv New Member

well i'm still waitin' for the tabs/chords! its a soul touching song one of the greatest compositions of R.D. with Asha and Amit Kumar. I recently saw a video on youtube with two guys (innovative) playing it on the guitar and synthesizer. "TU RUTHA TO MAIN RO DOONGI SANAM"
    drluv

3. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

surprisingly, I heard this song for the first time today...lol (u said it;s a super duper hit :D) ......and i thought of giving a try to tab it....I guess the music is by RD Burman

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B------10-------10------10----------10----------10----------9--------10-------------------
    G----9--------9-------9----9------9----9------11----11-10-----10--9-------7-7------9-------
    D-11------12------11-----------12-----------12----------------------------------9h11----------

E-5-7-5-4--5-7-5-4-2-5-4-2------4-5-7-5-5--4-4-5-7-5---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-5------------------3--------------5--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-6------------------2--------------4----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-5------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A E D A

A----------------------------D (X2)
    Tu rutha to mein ro dungi sanam
    E------A-----E-----------A (X2)
    AAja meri hi Bahon mein aaaa
    A-------D-----B-----A
    Aaa Aaa Aaaaa Aaaaaaa

(Sudden Change in scale, from A to B)
    B..............E
    F#............B (X3)
    F#............A (back to original scale)
    A..............D
    E..............A

A.............................D.........E
    le le gi jaan merin, teri narajgi
    E.............Bm...............A.........
    jisme tu khus rahe, isme meri khusi

(rest is similar)
    enjoy