Guitar strumming patterns wid an audio clip

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by subheet, Jun 1, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

welcome AV, chords are infact 542255 and NOT 540055. see 0 becomes 2 when u resort to original numbers

I think it is chord A because it is G pushed one fret to G# and then one more to A. Get expert advice

Regards

2. av227

av227 New Member

My Bad :eek:) , thanks

3. ashima_rocks

ashima_rocks New Member

hey jozko.. i think u r very well read guitarist who listens very carefully in order 2 get d rite chords.. well dat's not d case wid evrybdy dude..nd u r very helpfull $ generous 2 .. so keep it up!!!

4. coredump3

coredump3 New Member

are you using index finger to capo at 2nd fret? i m unable to stretch my fingers :( to 5th fret while applying the capo at 2nd fret...

5. sakura2006

sakura2006 New Member

i'm also newbie...but what i understood from this useful post is that when you put capo at 2nd fret, you need to consider 2nd fret as "0". then you play 320033. So, you need to stretch just upto 3rd fret starting from capo. You place your hand just after capo. consider capo as nut.
    i hope my understanding is right...
    cheers..

6. konichiwa2x

konichiwa2x New Member

hi

i dont have a capo. how should i play it? please help. i dont want to use the A D version!

7. konichiwa2x

konichiwa2x New Member

plplease ignore the above msg. posted in wrong place.

8. upneja

upneja New Member

that was very close to roobaaroo pattern i think it is like

d d (mute)uudu

this is half of the actual speed

9. djtiger

djtiger New Member

Roobaroo chords

A - 577655 (654321)
    D - xx7775
    Esus2 - 799xxx

I'll leave you all to figure out the strumming pattern, but you should mix it up to taste, but these are the chords for the original :) this is a great song to perform unplugged... if you like this song, you should also check out Kadhal Konjam from the movie Pachai Kili Muthu Charam. Similar vibe.

somebody else posted an E in the chorus, but i don't hear it... if this is the case on the chorus you can throw in an Esus2 for effect as a pickup to the D when he sings Roshini i suppose

I.E
    Robaroo Ro-Shini
    A E D

(but I don't think it's in the original)

Enjoy.

Vivek

10. Romy

Romy New Member

Hi
    thats great strumming pattern of roobroo I really like
    Can u send me like this with written DUs of Ajab si Ajab si ?

11. guitar_lover

guitar_lover New Member

this iz how i play roobaroo...!!!

12. guitar_lover

guitar_lover New Member