Guitar strumming patterns wid an audio clip

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by subheet, Jun 1, 2006.

1. subheet

subheet Member

hi frnds , can anyboy provide me d strumming patterns wid an audio clip to depict them of d following songs:
    woh lamhe
    neele amber
    allah ke bande
    dum maro dum
    bulla ki jaana

plz plz plz send me an audio file to help me learn how to play dese songs...i knw d chords already , but d prob is dat i don knw how to srtrum dem

in fact if u have any audio or a video file depictin how to play any song, den plz send it ...............

thanks in advance

2. bsharp

bsharp New Member

many of them are posted..pls search.

3. jozko

jozko Banned

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

y do you make duplicate thread asking the same thing?? :think:

5. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

not popular? :\

6. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

while u are at it please upload the strumming pattern for robaroo
    @arnold bro i just am not gettin it right.not even close

7. jozko

jozko Banned

hope the question is not meant for me as i did not start this thread. I posted links here because i have seen many threads asking same. sometimes users ask and when they don't get a reply they even stop visiting the forum. I thought those who have asked might get an email notification and they comeback to forum.

roobaroo is nice acoustic strumming.

8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

@jozko

No its not meant for u.

@cumming soon

I'll upload the pattern later im buyin a new mic soon.

9. jozko

jozko Banned

strumming pattern for roobaroo

my version strumming pattern for roobaroo. audio attached. unzip.

I am not using pick. I think using pick gives better sound texture

capo at second fret

something like
    320033 d_d_D_du d_D_dudu
    x32033 dud_d_du dudud_du

plz chk and leave cmnts

thx to jayswami for chords

keywords - RDB rang de basanti roo ba rubaru roobaaroo robaroo strum

Attached Files:

10. vinodkumar01

vinodkumar01 New Member

to jozko d-means minor chord n D-means major.. wats this u-???? plzzz help me

11. jozko

jozko Banned

not minor and major chords. In my posting

d = strike downwards
    u = strike upwards
    D = strike downwards with bit more pressure
    U = strike upwards with bit more pressure

chords are 320033 and x32033 after u put a capo at fret 2

12. capo_on_third

capo_on_third New Member

Bravo!

Jozko,
    I searched the net and heard the songs many times but did not quite like the A and D patterns ...

...this, your version, sounds good! The strumming patter is easy to figure out after listening to the song a few times.

Well done.

Alok

13. jozko

jozko Banned

thx for listening Alok. Open A and D patterns don't sound good to me too. I was trying Jayswami's capoed version of chords

14. manonmars

manonmars New Member

sorry if this is lame

what is capo?

15. manonmars

manonmars New Member

Wow! this my third day of me holding the guitar and I got little bit of hang on the chord jozko gave. You rock man! Thanks a lot, i also saw your submissions at youtube, very good collection!

16. jozko

jozko Banned

Mars Man, like ur ID. chk https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capo for some info on capo.

3rd day and I realize the excitement! Try playing KARZ tune or DDLJ tune. You'll love it. Guitaring is skill u acquire with practice, i believe. If there is passion, you will have the patience to practice through scratchy periods. I appreciate ur time watching my youtube submissions. If possible you should attend classes of good teachers to learn proper techniques. all d best, rgds

Edit: and welcome to the forum MARSMAN! Hope u enjoy here. We all learn from each other.

17. av227

av227 New Member

Again , A lame Question

When you say that you put a capo on second fret that means it is covering a second fret all over ( based on my understanding how capo are placed on the guitar ) then do we still left with a space where we can place our fingers for a chord.
    for example u said , there will be a capo on second fret but chord Gadd9 has a finger placing of 320033 , then where we will be holding a "2" fret in this chord.

thx

av227

18. soumen_07

soumen_07 New Member

Hi
    I am a new member . I want some hindi & bengali polyphonic ringtones at midi format. Any one can help me. oblige.

19. jozko

jozko Banned

u r right av, capo nearly takes up all space and there is not much left. Infact even if space is left, there is no need to press fingers there. No useful effect even if we manage to do.

Upon placing capo, playable frets are reduced. And then we start counting frets from the one next to capo toward the hole. In this case that means what was fret 3 earlier now becomes fret 1. Fret 2 earlier now becomes open 0 position. fret 4 earlier becomes fret 2 now, like that. So when we play 320033, fingers actually end up over what was earlier fret 5.

Capo may be thought of as a device for making guitar neck shorter. remember effective tuning also changes automatically. If u have learned barre chords, the index finger actually works like a capo during full barre

If u like James Blunt song "you're beautiful", chk this excellent cover video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LahbhWkh-o The guy is using capo on fret 8 (black band, u see). See how the playing is simplified

And AV, u should ask question, it is a good nature. Ask anything get multitude of answers and develop ur own understanding of any concepts.

PS: i donno the chord name u used is proper for the fingering mentioned. 320033

20. av227

av227 New Member

thanks jozko

very nice reply.so now the chords are 540055 ( if I still keep my original numbering with capo on fret 2)..cool

and I took some lesson from a guy and he used to call this chord as Gadd9 , I am not sure if this is right name or not but I learnt it by this name .

appreciated !!

av